Monday, August 14, 2017

Poem 3514. Every time I see light

                                                            Every time I see light
Every time I see light different colors are hidden inside with each touch of light I sense different thoughts of mind
Every time I see light different feeling are hidden inside with each thought of mind I sense different feeling of mind
Every time I see light different concept are hidden inside with each move of mind I sense different knowledge of mind
Every time I see light different meaning are hidden inside with each feeling of mind I sense different meaning of mind
Every time I see light different knowledge are hidden inside with each direction of mind I sense different routes of mind
Every time I see light different feeling are hidden inside with each feeling of mind I sense different ways of thoughts of mind
Every time I see light different direction are hidden inside with each step of mind I sense different emotions of mind
Every time I see light different lines are hidden inside with each word of mind I sense different feeling of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different chapter are hidden inside with each start I sense different moves of world with meaning of mind
Every time I see light different touches are hidden inside with each moves of mind I sense different effects of world of mind
Every time I see light different appeals are hidden inside with each lines of mind I sense different words of touches of mind
Every time I see light different thought are hidden inside with each resource of mind I sense different knowledge of mind
Every time I see light different emotions are hidden inside with each way of mind I sense different words of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different concept are hidden inside with each step of mind I sense different world of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different thoughts are hidden inside with each feeling of mind I sense different feeling of meaning of mind
Every time I see light different moves are hidden inside with each move of mind I sense different world of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different feelings are hidden inside with each feeling of mind I sense different direction of concept of mind
Every time I see light different ways are hidden inside with each way of mind I sense different thoughts of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different touches are hidden inside with each direction of mind I sense different appeals of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different moves are hidden inside with each appeal of mind I sense different touches of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different steps are hidden inside with each meaning of mind I sense different lines of meaning of mind
Every time I see light different start are hidden inside with each touch of mind I sense different feeling of moves of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different touches are hidden inside with each lines of mind I sense different thought of meaning of mind
Every time I see light different feelings are hidden inside with each moment of mind I sense different direction of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different thoughts are hidden inside with each thought of mind I sense different touches of appeals of mind
Every time I see light different start are hidden inside with each line of mind I sense different feeling of concept of meaning of mind
Every time I see light different touch are hidden inside with each meaning of mind I sense different ways of direction of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different feeling are hidden inside with each thought of mind I sense different words of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different knowledge are hidden inside with each move of mind I sense different touch of thoughts of mind
Every time I see light different moves are hidden inside with each feeling of mind I sense different resources of meaning of mind
Every time I see light different facts are hidden inside with each meaning of appeals I sense different knowledge of ways of mind
Every time I see light different lines are hidden inside with each words of meaning I sense different appeals of direction of mind
Every time I see light different words are hidden inside with each feeling of concept I sense different ways of appeals of mind
Every time I see light different feeling are hidden inside with each thought of direction I sense different meaning of feeling of mind
Every time I see light different meaning are hidden inside with each chapter of thinking I sense different steps of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different ways are hidden inside with each feeling of concept I sense different appeals of understanding of mind
Every time I see light different appeals are hidden inside with each move of understanding I sense different ways of moves of mind
Every time I see light different direction are hidden inside with each thought of moves I sense different feeling of emotions of mind
Every time I see light different meaning are hidden inside with each appeals of direction I sense different touches of moves of mind
Every time I see light different chapter are hidden inside with each resource of moves I sense different appeals of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different touches are hidden inside with each step of direction I sense different resources of feeling of mind
Every time I see light different routes are hidden inside with each path of thinking I sense different touches of moves of mind
Every time I see light different feeling are hidden inside with each move of feeling I sense different emotion of feeling of mind
Every time I see light different appeals are hidden inside with each step of direction I sense different ways of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different looks are hidden inside with each way of understanding I sense different appeals of direction of mind
Every time I see light different opening are hidden inside with each move of meaning I sense different resources of feeling of mind
Every time I see light different ways are hidden inside with each concept of understanding I sense different feeling of appzeals of mind
Every time I see light different steps are hidden inside with each touch of meaning I sense different ways to learn of thinking of mind
Every time I see light different knowledge are hidden inside with each chapter I sense different feeling to sense different routes of mind
Every time I see light different effects are hidden inside with each concept I sense different moves to sense different appeals of mind
Every time I see light different touches are hidden inside with each thought I sense different knowledge to sense different ways of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...