Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Poem 3493. When life start I sense with it

                                       When life start I sense with it
When life start I sense with it new spirit and move which will show new beginning on every point from bud to flower at each step of life
When life start I sense with it new hope and route which will show new thinking on every direction from beginning to growth of concept of life
When life start I sense with it new spirit and direction which will show new world on every thinking from start to new way of concept of life
When life start I sense with it new touches and hopes which will show new starting on every way from new start to next stage of life
When life start I sense with it new starting and understanding which will show new opening on every start from new beginning to new concept of life
When life start I sense with it new concept and meaning which will show new start on every touch from new understanding to right sort of rule of life
When life start I sense with it new touch and feeling which will show new ways on every point from new appeals to new direction of life
When life start I sense with it new words and understanding which will show new chapter from new pages to new concept of life
When life start I sense with it new appeals and routes which will show new light from new routes to new thinking that give new spirit of life
When life start I sense with it new steps and meaning which will show new world from new steps to new concepts that give new mind of life
When life start I sense with it new thought and new appeals which will show new beginning from one old way that give new start of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new ways which will show new meaning from one thought that give new appeals of life
When life start I sense with it new ways and new concept which will show new lines from one page that give new meaning of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new routes and new touch which will show new concept from one thinking that give new route of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new thought which will show new appeals from one move that give new touches of understanding of life
When life start I sense with it new thinking and new words which will show new stages from one appeals that give new spirit of moves of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new meaning which will show new spirit from one touches that give new direction of touches of life
When life start I sense with it new feeling and new direction which will show new lines from one thinking that give new ways of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new steps and new meaning which will show new direction from one route that give new path of understanding of life
When life start I sense with it new words and new thinking which will show new chapter from one direction that give new appeals of meaning of life
When life start I sense with it new moves and new routes which will show new words from one thinking that give new moves of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new appeals which will show new thought from one appeals that give new concept of understanding of life
When life start I sense with it new concept and new moves which will show new chapter from one meaning that give new moves of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new chapter and new steps which will show new moves from one thought that give new appeals of moves of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new routes which will show new touches from one moves that give new feeling of appeals of life
When life start I sense with it new spirit and new touches which will show new world from one way that give new moves of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new thought and new touch which will show new beginning is just start that give new ways of understanding of life
When life start I sense with it new touch and new concept which will show new direction it just start that give new route of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new thought and new direction which will show new appeals it just start that way which give new appeals of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new moves and new concept which will show new touches it just start that thinking which give new concept of moves of life
When life start I sense with it new day and new way which will show new life it just start that understanding which give new power of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new world and new touch which will show new moves it just start that chapter which give new move of appeals of life
When life start I sense with it new concept and new thought which will show new world it just start that direction which give new route of moves of life
When life start I sense with it new ways and new spirit which will show new touches it just start that moves which give new feeling of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new lines and new words which will show new spirit it just start that lines which give new direction of feeling of life
When life start I sense with it new feeling and new meaning which will show new world it just start that direction which give new ways of touches of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new thought which will show new world it just start that ways which give new spirit of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new meaning and new feeling which will show new concept it just start that thought which give new direction of thinking of life
When life start I sense with it new appeals and new touches which will show new routes it just start that appeals which give new start turn it to growth of life
When life start I sense with it new meaning and new ways which will show new concept it just start that ways which give new appeals that give new move of life
When life start I sense with it new direction and new knowledge which will show new words it just start that move which give new thought that give new step of life
When life start I sense with it new move and new thought which will show new thought it just start that touch which give new appeals that give new beginning of life
When life start I sense with it new feeling and new direction which will show new appeals it just start that move which give new spirit that give new path of life
When life start I sense with it new world and new moves which will show new paths it just start that direction which give new meaning that give new move of life
When life start I sense with it new thinking and new concept which will give new beginning it just start that will show new world from starting point of life
When life start I sense with it new concept and new meaning which will give new start it just start that will show new appeals from moves from start point of life
When life start I sense with it new touch and new starting point which will give new concept that give new star from direction new ways from beginning of life
When life start I sense with it new chapter and new path to opening which will give new starting that give new start from different hopes to new knowledge of life
When life start I sense with it new chapter and new start enter in life which will give new direction that give new spirit from different soul to new knowledge of life
When life start I sense with it new touch and new concept enter in life which will give new way that give new route from different direction to new steps of life
When life start I sense with it new moves and new thought that start new beginning which will give new understanding from one start to other end of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...