Friday, December 30, 2016

Poem 3125. When I start to say

                                                             When I start to say       
When I start to say something I want attention on every point we start to feel one thing from inside on each step we will have so much impact on mind
When I start to say some thought we sense those steps which will give new opening which will have so much effect on every point which will give hope to mind
When I start to say some feelings which will began to show those touches on every point I just sense those touches which change our world from our mind
When I start to say some thoughts I want to accept it in life which will give power from understanding on each step of heart which change our thinking from mind
When I start to say some thoughts I want to show meanings on every point we need to learn them with one thought from mind which will give new spirit in our mind
When I start to say some meanings in life which will change those part of world which give those understanding which will start to give those touches in our mind
When I start to say some steps in life which will change those effect that change our soul on every part we change our routes but what is important is to be remain pure mind
When I start to say some thinking will began to give those meanings which I desire from heart some might like them but some don’t them those who explain decent way are nice from mind
When I start to say some time I get it right ways in life which will give new desire which start to create those touches which will show those effect on our mind
When I start to say those words which will give those meanings in life which must be something peace on every step and point which will give new words in mind
When I start to say those meanings which will teach us many words that change our thinking with methods in life which will give those rules and words in mind
When I start to say those learning which will give those appeals at each move which will give those understanding which will give those meanings on each point in mind
When I start to say those words which will show pages which will give those powers which will show those scenes which will show new signs for thinking on every point in mind
When I start to say those lines which will give those understanding in life when new starts in life which will start to show those  impacts that change every step in mind
When I start to say those thinking which will give those meanings in life which will give those powers which change our world which will start to give those angles of mind
When I start to say those moves which will be need of mind which will start to give different appeals that start show those learning which will give moves to our thinking and mind
When I start to say those words we need to lessons which start to give those appeals in our thinking from thoughts which will change our thinking and our direction of mind
When I start to say I just don’t feel I know it all but on many times I see those thinking which will change our world but we all need to learn some thing from our thoughts and mind
When I start to say I want to explain but people learn it but sometimes people ignore on every part which will show different things to our world and our heart from mind
When I start to say I will began to give those moves which will show hope to our thinking and heart which will change our feelings which change our thinking from mind
When I start to say I will form those touches which will create those hopes from our sections which will create those directions which will show new world from mind
When I start to say I need to study those sections on each page and on each part which will give pleasant feel from our thinking and our thoughts from our mind
When I start to say I need to understand those concepts which will start to change our world and our thinking from our heart at every step with different starts from mind
When I start to say I need to learn those words which will provide different steps from our thinking which change our world and our lines from our thought since we have power from mind
When I start to say those words which will change our world which will began to give those touches which will change our world and mind
When I start to say something we all need to learn on that point no one is better and no one is worst in life we are all students from our act and from our mind
When I start to say I just feel anger toward those people in life who sense they are better than all which tell on every part I am still learning and not perfect from mind
When I start to say I just understand concepts from our thinking and our heart which will open new door to our thinking on every part from thinking in mind
When I start to say I sense those moves of life which will provide knowledge but then I sense I need to learn many more things from my soul and mind
When I start to say I sense one feeling from mind which tell me I need those touches which will open new world for my future and start new thinking on every part of mind
When I start to say those words will tell world that we all need to learn something which will always important on every step and on every part we need to learn from our mind
When I start to say new words they will tell new understanding for our mind we need to learn them from our thinking and from our heart which thinking from mind
When I start to say new thoughts then I sense one feeling from my heart that I need to understand my every step with different concepts from different part of mind
When I start to say some thing I have judge it and I want other to learn and suggest I never want to boss other heart but I never want to be insulted from my mind
When I start to say some thought and from heart I just sense pleasant touch on every step of my thinking and from my heart on different direction of mind
When I start to say some words I want all to think not dominate other heart but some people just wish to dominate since those thoughts which will give effect on mind
When I start to say some thing sometimes I want people to listen to me but sometimes it seem as if they are not interested at all from our thinking and heart from mind
When I start to say some thoughts which will change directions of our mind which will give those touches which show new understanding at every step from mind
When I start to say some thinking on every point which change our feelings about our life we sense them at every step of our future with different thoughts from mind
When I start to say some thinking is important I sense those feelings which will give new hopes to our world and change our thinking on every point in mind
When I start to say I never mean to force it but some people to stop it since their force is stopped due to new thoughts in life which change other people’s thinking and mind
When I start to say I want to wish good for some person but world will not look that much good on any point since it will have different thinking which change our mind
When I start to say I will start to hope new light will enter in our future with hopes from inside which change our world with different thinking from our mind
When I start to say I will start to understand this world which will show different feelings and it’s shades in life I just feel I need to find light from my mind
When I start to say I feel it is new beginning not an end of sentence in life I want all to say not want to just shut them since it is wrong way in my mind
When I start to say I feel it just again and again with one thought that I need to move with hopes which might change our world with my mind
When I start to say I feel I just need on every way to learn that thought which will give new hope to our future and our thinking in mind
When I start to say I feel it on every step that I need to sense those moves which are need of my life I say it again and again with power in mind
When I start to say I feel one thought that my future is my need on every step from our thinking and in our future with strength from our mind
When I start to say I feel on every day I need to move ahead with thoughts that can change our ways in life which will show new understanding from our future and mind
When I start to say I feel on every step I need to learn on each move those steps which will bring out new start from thinking and from future in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...