Thursday, December 29, 2016

Poem 3124. Whenever I hear some hope

                                                                Whenever I hear some hope
Whenever I hear some hope in life if it is from truthful heart I feel running after it is wise hard work will not that much in life since hope is some truly need on each move in life
Whenever I hear those voices in life it is from thinking on each move of soul will give new spirit which start to open petal of flower without sound in life still we hear it's voice that is hope in life
Whenever I hear that softness which bring tears in those eyes since someone weak hurt in life which start to sense pain on every point for others that is feel of true hope in life
Whenever I hear that someone fight and lose still people stood with that one since it will bring new light in every move of mind it will give new start and spirit of our hope in life
Whenever I hear that thought which will give new start to our future and new understanding from mind which will bring new start and light on every step with new spirit we sense hope in life
Whenever I hear that thought which tell us we can forgive others with hope which will bring new start to mind we sense with it all those pleasant thoughts which will bring hope in life
Whenever I hear that line which tell us we need peace and for it we need to do right not with just words but with feelings from mind I sense for it on every step of mind that is hope in life
Whenever I hear that voice which will bring truth out in voice that start to give hope when I sense those touches on every understanding and meanings from mind which will give understanding in life
Whenever I hear that voice which will show those touches which change our mind with those lines which will start to give which will give those different effect on our thinking that is hope in life
Whenever I hear that spirit which open new start to form different effect on our mind which tell us sometimes we need to put others before us from time to time in our thinking that is hope in life
Whenever I hear some thinking which will give new hope to our mind and people start to share them in life which will began to tell us we can have more if we learn share that is hope in life
Whenever I hear some thoughts will give feelings to our world which tell us forgiveness is not easy in life but still we have that appeals which tell us we can forgive people if we try it that is hope in life
Whenever I hear some images which will start to create those understanding on every point which tell us we can solve our conflicts on every point with different thoughts called hope in life
Whenever I start to learn that we can solve problems which will be need of every point we need to learn it from our soul with understanding which tell us we can move with peace called hope in life
Whenever I start to see people sitting together with view to solve some problem even when their views don’t agree in life I sense that still hopes are alive on every point with our mind in life
Whenever I need to understand right things and people start to advise me right thought when I can wrong since they care for me even when I am unknown to them then I see hope in life
Whenever I see those colors which will open our views with different thinking with different thoughts from mind I see with every color those meanings which change meanings called hope in life
Whenever I see those meanings which will change our thinking on mind we need to learn that we need to understand those lights which are different kind of thinking which will give hope in life
Whenever I need to understand meanings which will give power to our thinking in life which will start to give those wonderful feeling to our mind will start with peace that is hope in life
Whenever I need to learn thoughts which will give wonderful peace which start with positive thoughts that called new start of new understanding that will give hope in life
Whenever I hear that talking which will give new start to even hopeless situation since people decide to try it on every point in life I sense that trying will keep many hope is alive in life
Whenever I hear that thinking which will began to show those lines which will create power on our life we need to sense those that positive feel when some lines just that feelings in mind that is hope in life
Whenever I see some one falling and I want to help that one on that point which one thinking that I will not let that one get hurt without my benefit then that is when I say hope just began to enter in life
Whenever I hear some one crying and I feel that tears unnecessarily other person’s voice I see in that other person’s fight who is not hurt at all on that point I sensed that hope is alive in life
Whenever I hear one word that is we help some for just sake of helping human being in life we sense that it is hopes on every point which will give new beginning to our thinking with hope in life
Whenever I see new rainbow colors with each a kid play and not just parents but all other people admire that kid with smile which see give them pleasure from inside I sense hope in life
Whenever I see some one is helping other person which will be done without much thought as just normal help from thinking and mind which will give new fresh sort of light called hope in life
Whenever I see those people which are giving worst effect on our world are stopped by good people on some point without thinking about their rewards they come together that is hope in life
Whenever I see scene in which I can sense those effects which change our world with different thinking on every point which start to give new thinking which create lines to our mind I sense hope in life
Whenever I see that touch which will start to give new spirit to our mind which start to give those meanings on every step of life which will create new touch I will call it hope in life
Whenever I see that life will have so many touches which will start to give those understanding which start to give power on our thinking which will give rules on each hope in life
Whenever I hear that meaning which will give words that start to show those touches which change our mind which will provide need to our world with peace and pure thought that is hope in life
Whenever I hear that movement which will create those understanding which will give new power to our mind we need to learn that light which will create new start called hope in life
Whenever I hear that thoughts which will start to give those sides which will give beginning to our thinking and mind which change our world with those appeals called hope in life
Whenever I hear that thoughts which will show us new touch to our mind we need to learn those concepts which will give new peace on every point which will give new hope in life
Whenever I hear that scene which will show different concepts on each move we need to give those words which start to create those powers to our life which will give that start called hope in life
Whenever I hear that language which touch our world which will give those understanding which will start to our thinking and mind that peace is basic start to our mind called hope in life
Whenever I hear those words I start to listen that sentence which change our mind we need to learn with them which tell us we need peace and happiness other things are not needed then hope enter in life
Whenever I see those scenes which will create those concepts which will give new appeals to our mind we sense those looks which change our world with one thought on every step called hope in life
Whenever I sense on every step we start to give those touches which will give power to our thinking and to our life which change our steps with one thought which change our thinking called hope in life
Whenever I see those new understanding  then on every step that tell us we can survive if we help each other and people start to forget grudges and help others then I can see that word called hope in life
Whenever I hear those voices which will change on every step those touches which will give smile to world I sense then again and again there is one word called help is there in life then I see hope in life
Whenever I hear those steps which will bring out new world where people start to show those touches which will manage to create those understanding with different steps of mind called hope in life
Whenever I see those thoughts which will open new mind we sense again and again those touches those moves of mind which will start to give those thinking on every step called hope in life
Whenever I see those thinking which start to give positive feel which will show those understanding and meaning again and again we start to sense those touches which give new feeling called hope in life
Whenever I see those moves which change our world at every step we sense those effects which will give new understanding that called new stand which will give power called hope in life
Whenever I hear those lines which will start to give those touches which will start to give different words with our thinking and brain we start to sense word called hope again and again in life
Whenever I hear those positive thinking which will start to give those touches that start to keep moving ahead on every step with thinking that I need positive thought called hope in life
Whenever I listen those steps I just sense at every move and every way that I need to find hopes on every point which will bring our positive thinking again and again called search of hope in life
Whenever I hear new way and I don’t say I will not move that way then on every day I see that I might start to move towards that way which will have ahead things called hope in life
Whenever I hear that song from my soul that say we will find peace on some move or way then I feel on that movement that I need to understand feelings called hope enter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...