Saturday, December 10, 2016

Adventure story 271. Unknown man inside house

                                                     Unknown man inside house
Tarun started to look at design of that building. It was great. He managed to create one more master piece. He always created them. He designed many sort of building. It was his specialty. He did everything as per customer's requirement. He saw many customers were too moody at time of purchasing they asked for one thing. But at time of possession they started to asking different things. But he was expert in every thing. He started to sense those touches which was giving those directions to life. He began to create different sort of designs on computer. He wanted to be safe on every point. He started to create them in different style. He started to create plan with which he could please every customer. Then suddenly a man entered. He was of middle age. He started looking around. He began to look on every note. He started reading it. He began to look at picture. Tarun started to sense some hope. Every customer was hope to him. Many customers just came inside that office. But only few customers were purchasing flats. But he had to try on every point with hope. He must try her best. He must start to arrange pictures of flats. He began to see different flats which would look great. Those flats and buildings were wonderful. He started to look at pictures. He began to look carefully at every picture with hope of that customer. Then that middle age man finally looked at Tarun. " What is this place?" " Sir we sell flats here. You can see because buildings are here." " Building? Okay." "Sir do you want to purchase one?" " No..Actually I want to remember my name." " What? Are you playing a joke on me?" That middle age man sat on chair. He started crying. That middle age man " I want to go back in home. I want it truly. I just don't remember." " I don't understand what are you talking?" That middle age man started to look around. Then he started laughing. Middle age man " I know you feel that I am liar but I am not. I just don't remember any thing." Tarun was shocked and irritated. Tarun " Now stop this. I have my job to do." That middle age man kept looking at him with hopeful eyes. That middle age man " Fine I will go out now." Tarun took breath of relief when that man went out. After some moment a couple entered. Tarun started to attend them when suddenly wife asked " Why did you kept that fellow waiting outside?" " Whom?" " There is a middle age man sitting outside. He just keep looking at door." Now Tarun was so scared. He just looked out. That middle age man was still sitting outside. He gave him nice smile. " I was waiting outside. I need home so you can take me on end of day in your home with you." Tarun was so angry. He wanted to scream on him. But he knew that he couldn't do that before those customers so he went inside. He started telling that couple every thing. That couple listened to every thing and told him that they would contact him later. This was that point where many deals just went cold. He tried to take  their number but they said  that they would contact him. He sensed that he might not able to sell flat. Since when customer didn't give number it means that they might not come again. But he still kept encouraging. Finally they went out. Tarun sat alone in his office. He was great architect but selling flat was not easy. He wished sometimes that he was working for some one else. But then he remembered also those days when he got many customers. After all life was full of ups and downs and he knew tomorrow would another day so he looked at clock. It was time to close office. He was so upset but still he looked at mirror and prepared smile. Then he went out. He was shocked when he saw that middle age man was sitting just on same place. That man stood up and said " Come on let's go home."
  Tarun was so shocked. Tarun " I can't take you home." " Then where shall I go? I don't remember name!!" " Stop this or I call Police." " Sure do it. I like to tell them this too." Tarun was so shocked. He didn't understood what he supposed to do. He started looking around for clue. He was so upset. He started walking ahead but this man kept following him. Finally he just took wrong turn. He went in some unknown building. He knew that this might confuse this middle age man. But when he went near it, he saw watchman. He didn't have any option. He had to call Police then he saw one Police man. He screamed " Officer." That Police came towards him. By then this middle age man was standing near him. Tarun " This fellow is following me." Police " But why?" That middle age man " Because I don't remember my name and this person supposed to tell me." Tarun screamed " But why did I suppose to tell you? I don't know you." Police looked at Tarun with anger. Police " You don't know this old man." " No sir he came in my office and started telling me that I must know his name. But I don't remember him at all." Police asked middle age man " Do you know him?" " I don't know. But I was standing before his office that is last thing I remember so I must know him." Police asked Tarun with anger. " Do you know him?" " No sir. I sell flat so he could be any one." Police " Who are you?" Tarun gave his card to officer who studied it in details. Tarun showed Officer his office. " You can see I am running my business on this place for long time." Police looked convinced. Police to that middle age man " Is it possible that you might have come for selling flats?"That middle aged man started to think. Tarun was so scared. That middle aged man " I don't remember any thing. It is clearly possible that I was just purchasing house." Police " Then why are you following him?" " Since I don't got any option. Where can I go?" Police " I will arrange some thing for you." That middle aged man smiled. " It will be great." Police " First let me check your things." That middle aged man agreed. Tarun took breath of relief. Tarun " Can I go?" Police " Let me check things first?" Tarun nodded. Then Police started to checking languages. Police start checking every thing. Then he took out a photo. He was so shocked. He looked at that photo. He suddenly started looking at Tarun with anger. Tarun sensed some thing was wrong. Tarun " What happened?" " What is this?" Tarun took that picture in hand. He saw in picture inside it he was standing with that same middle aged man on some picnic. There was ice around them. He could easily saw expression which were telling they were close friends. Tarun " But I don't remember this man or this trip." Police " So now you are also suffering from loss of memory." " No..No..I just don't remember him." Police " You can't get away from that man like that take him home. I will find his family. If you don't know them." " I don't know him sir. Trust me." Police " Stop lying." That man  " Sir I will stay where you take me if he didn't want to take me in his home." Police screamed angrily on Tarun " He will take you home. If he didn't then he would land in lock up himself. So Mr. Tarun do you take him or not?" Tarun was scared of Police. He just nodded in agreement so he decided to take this unknown man in his home. He just didn't want to think too much about it. He decided that he would handle situation according to circumstances. He didn't want to end in lock up so he took that middle aged man with him and started going to his home. But his heart was really beating fast. He could easily sensed that he was bring curse upon his house. But he just didn't understand reason behind it. He started to search for his enemies in his mind.
   Tarun was feeling so sick. When he started to ring door bell, he felt that he was inviting troubles. He never planned this. His son Gopi opened door. Gopi looked at that middle aged man with confused expression. But that man patted on his cheeks. Gopi immediately smiled at him. Tarun saw Gopi fall in love with that middle aged man immediately. Tarun sensed it that it was not good sign. He took breathe of relief when his wife Roshani came out. Roshani looked at him with suspicion. Tarun " Mr. just stay there." That middle aged man " Come on friend. By that photo you can clearly see I am your friend. Why don't you just tell me about my family? I just want to return to them." Tarun was so confused. " I don't know any thing about you. That photo is not true." Roshani " Which photo?" That man " Actually I don't remember any thing. But Police man found this photo in my pocket." That man showed that photo to Roshani. Roshani was confused. " When did you went on that picnic?" " You know me. I never went to picnic without you. This is something wrong. I feel he is lying." Roshani " But he have this photo. Why did he create such photo to trouble you? Do you know him?" Tarun " Not at all." That man asked angrily. " Then why are you in picture with me?" " I just don't know. I don't remember you at all." Roshani looked at that picture. Roshani " You look young in this picture. It might be from some camp. You might don't remember him since you might be not that much friendly. Just clicked one picture." " Why did I click picture if I am not friendly with that fellow? I don't click picture without knowing person." That man " Then you must know me. Try to remember my family. You don't have problem which I have. You can remember about me." Tarun " I am trying hard but I can't." Tarun looked at sorrowful face of that man. He was convinced now that he must had forgotten name of that man. That man was looking totally genuine on every point. Tarun was totally convinced that he had managed to forgot him in some way. He started to remind himself of that picnic. He didn't remember any such picnic. Roshani " I think he should stay with us for few days until we don't find some one to take care of him. " Tarun nodded. But Tarun was still tense. Then that man decided to sleep in guest room. Tarun had one extra room. But he was not comfortable in keeping this man in house. He wanted to remember some thing about him. He didn't able to sleep on night. He just kept moving from one side to another in bed. He was not getting sleep any more. He was so upset. He just couldn't manage to sleep at all. Then he sensed Roshani was doing same thing. Finally Roshani sat in bed. Roshani " I just don't believe that man. You never forget any one like that." " You are right. But how did he manage that photo?" " Do you remember those clothes?" " Clothes?" He started thinking about clothes. Then he smiled. " Of course it was that coat which I wore on honeymoon. But it didn't survive much." " You are right. Then when you wore it with that man." " You are right. But still I am wearing that coat in that picture." Roshani " We must ask him?" " But he must be sleeping now?" " Come on. Why did you care about that fraud?" " Since he managed to convince Police he is right." " Police?" Then Tarun told her about that Police incidence. Roshani " My god. Then we need to find original photo to convince Police." Then they started searching in album for that picture. They had so many albums. It was so nice to see those memories. At one point they were tense and on second moment they started to enjoy their life by remembering wonderful memories. But then they returned to their old motive. It was searching for that photo. They were ready to spend entire night in just searching their photos. Slowly Tarun sensed that it might be not there. Then finally after some time they both started to think that they didn't click photo at that time. It was so strange. Then they gave up. They decided that this man was not lying. He was telling just truth so they went back on bed. They went to sleep immediately.
  Next day Tarun suddenly remembered  when he woke up that this photo was on table. He had framed it. But it was with his dead father and took it out since it was reminding him again and again about his father. He went out in his cupboard to search that box in which he kept it. He saw that box. It was there. He started searching inside. It had every thing except that photo. Tarun screamed " Roshani did you use this box." Roshani looked confused. She was suddenly woke up from her sleep due to Tarun's voice. Roshani " What?? Let me sleep. I feeling so sick." " Did you take out that box?" Roshani looked at cupboard. Roshani nodded " Yes I took it out." " And did you touch that frame?" " What frame? " " The one which was in that box. Come on. Just let me." Roshani " I don't touch it. But Gopi took it to show his friends." Tarun started calling Gopi. Roshani just ran in toilet. One thing was clear that she was sick. Tarun was so stressed by this. Gopi came running inside. Gopi " Dad that Uncle it missing and he took away all papers with him." Tarun was so scared. " What papers?" " The one you keep in your desk." Tarun just ran outside. He started searching desk. His all valuables were there. But then he suddenly noticed. His graduation certificate was missing. He started to search for his certificates. He was so shocked that this man had stolen all his papers. He needed them for his life. He was so angry. He suddenly remembered that Police. He decided to call him. He called Police station and started telling all. Police said that he would come there. Policeman came after some time. Tarun told him every thing. Roshani explained many details but she was not feeling well. So it turned out to be worst day for Tarun. Then Police took name of that officer who forced Tarun to take that middle aged man in home. Then Tarun started cursing him. " I respect Police force but this officer forced me to keep robber in my house. I just don't understand why he needed to believe him. Why he stood against me? This is totally wrong." That officer " Just relax I will be there within moment." "Fine but I want my things as soon as possible or I like to complaint against that officer." Tarun started waiting. Roshani was still not feeling well so she just slept. He decided that he might call Doctor. Tarun called Doctor since one thing was clear that Roshani was not in right condition. She could go to Doctor. He decided that he could ignore this papers. Gopi was crying too. He went near her. He sensed one thing that he needed one ambulance. He couldn't keep her in house. She was getting worst on every moment. He called his Doctor immediately. He just didn't care for any thing any more. He just wanted his wife to be fine. Then he heard voice of Police siren. When Police entered, Tarun told him about Roshani. Police looked inside. Police " My god it is poisoning." " What?" " Yes. We must took her as soon as possible." Then they decided to take her away immediately. Tarun told his neighbor to stay with Gopi. As soon as they went in hospital, Roshani admitted immediately. They put her in ICU. It was worst day for Tarun. Doctor " She was poisoned. It was food poisoning." Then Doctor turned to Police. " I feel she must had eaten some thing." Tarun "She will be alright?" Doctor looked at him with anger. Doctor " I don't feel sure." Tarun was so shocked. Tarun started crying. He started screaming " That man poisoned my wife." Then he suddenly saw that officer who forced that middle aged man on him. Tarun screamed " You killed my wife." He started to run towards him. But other people in hospital took hold of him. That officer " I didn't do any thing. He had that photo." " But it was not real one." That officer screamed " You are lying."
   Tarun was so shocked when that officer showed him many photos with that man. Tarun " This is not possible. I never went out with him." " No you did. You are lying." Tarun looked confused. Doctor " Did you sometimes experience such moments when you don't remember things you did?" Tarun knew that he had many such moments. But still he wanted to deny so he screamed " No such thing never happen." Police " But your son is saying different things. Your son told me that you have came with this man many times before." " What? That was nonsense. My wife didn't know him. You can ask her." Doctor looked at Tarun with anger. Tarun " She can talk? Are you suggesting that she didn't talk?" Tarun started crying loudly. Police " Your son was saying that this fellow is your Uncle who had Alzheimer but you never took him before your wife since you want to hide it." " No.. I never did that. I never want to hide any thing." "Really then why did you trying to hide those moments when you don't remember things you have done." Tarun sensed one thing that it was not useful to lie now. Tarun " Yes. This is true. I want to hide my problem. I never want to shock my uncle to any one since I feel that I am going to have problem just like him. I can see it even on every step." Then suddenly another Doctor came. He smiled " Hello I am psychiatrist. Tell what happened? What did you don't remember?" " I just can't remember today's date." " Many people forget it." " I don't remember.." Then Tarun started to convince Psychiatrist about those incidence which he had forgotten. Psychiatrist kept denying. Psychiatrist " You don't have any problem except one. That you have kept feeling that you have problem. You never have any problem." Tarun started looking around in confused way. Tarun " But don't you see? My Uncle managed to bring curse upon my family. Roshani was serious due to it. She might die due to it." " But why are you blaming your Uncle for it?" " Because he was worst thing in my life. He always kept appearing again and again at my foot steps. I tried to tell him to go away but he just never remember it. I have even paid plenty of money to few care takers. But still he was at my door step. I want to just ignore him. I am not responsible for him. I don't want any thing from him. In fact I don't even know what he did with his wealth. I just feel one thing that I want relief from him." " So what did you do for it?" Tarun suddenly started to look out of window. " Just tell us." " I just throw him out of house and then I saw that he took my papers with him. I don't know why." " May be because he didn't remember that they were your paper? He just felt that it belonged to you." " He even poisoned Roshani." " No she had drank poison herself." " What? Why did she do that?" Police were already inside ICU. " Because she wanted to get rid of harassment which you were doing to her. You were always irritating her. She was never happy with you. In fact you know it very well that you forced her to marry you." Tarun smiled " Yes by providing timely money to her father. But she took it so she must stay with me. She couldn't kill herself like that." Tarun started crying. Psychiatrist " I feel I must start your treatment now. You don't have Alzheimer but you have mental problem and we must treat it." Tarun screamed " No..I am fine." Then suddenly two ward boys came and took hold of him. He saw that Police were going. He started screaming " Where is Gopi?" No one answered him. As soon as he went out of sight, Officer started talking. Officer " This man was really sick. I mean why did he married such woman who never loved him." " I just have even doubt if she ever interested in him. Doctor said that it was not even letting her to sleep." " What?" " Yes. Every night he started searching for some thing. He forced her to join it. His Uncle might have Alzheimer but this person is worst than him." Officer nodded. Officer " But I feel sad about that son. Now he didn't have any one." " So Roshani is not going to survive." " She is dead already. Doctor didn't said it since he didn't want Tarun to create problem." " My god. So who is going to take care of his son?" " Roshani's parents but we must not tell Tarun about it." " Sure. I don't want to see his face again. But I am sure that Roshani's parents kept seeing his face again and again. Any way they deserve it. They let their daughter marry such strange man. I just feel sorrow for Gopi." Other officer nodded and they went out of that hospital.
                                                          The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...