Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Poem 3098. Whatever I feel

                                                                  Whatever I feel
Whatever I feel in my mind seem to show those touches which will create those understanding what I never sense from mind on any point
Whatever I feel in my mind seem to change my world at every step with one thought that I need new light for my thinking and for my mind
Whatever I feel in my soul I just sense one thought from inside that tell me I need to learn about world at every step with one thinking I need light
Whatever I feel in my soul I just ever let it go what is right for my soul on any point since right will matter most in end of day in world at every point
Whatever I feel in my soul I just sense one thought from my mind since thinking will give those touches which start to change our world from mind
Whatever I feel in my mind will start from my thoughts on every point I see different hopes as hidden thinking which will form those thinking from mind
Whatever I feel in my mind it will give new direction to my life but then after some point which will have impact on our life which change our thinking from inside
Whatever I feel in my soul will give those start which form those sides which will give meanings to our mind at every and each step of our life
Whatever I feel in my soul will start with what I understand around me and what I feel truth and right I just judge in with my questions to open my life
Whatever I feel in my soul when some one stop my question then suddenly soul develop dislike why we want to hide facts on every move and step of our life
Whatever I feel in my soul I see different concepts hidden in mind we need to learn with those meanings different understanding at each step of life
Whatever I feel in my soul that thought which will give those appeals which change our mind that show new light on every step and every point
Whatever I feel in my mind those right sort of thinking will open our world in good way and in good style on every point of our life from mind
Whatever I feel in my mind I see different sides hidden on every point on each step we sense those appeals which will give light to my mind
Whatever I feel in my mind but when some one want to stop me from going in sections of thoughts I feel so wrong from inside when some one stop suspicion just manage to rise in mind
Whatever I feel in my soul I never touch that one who stop me from asking question which seem so logical to my mind since question will make my mind some thing that tell me about life
Whatever I feel in my mind I just want to see new sunshine on every point when I will move ahead I just sense one thought I need more right sort of thinking in life
Whatever I feel in my soul I want to learn one thinking from inside we need to learn those steps which will open our world and our mind at every route of life
Whatever I feel in my mind I just want to express it from my thinking and give it new sort of touch in our mind which change our thinking from inside
Whatever I feel in my mind I just need to understand those moves in our life which will give new start to our world with different thoughts from inside
Whatever I feel in my soul I want to understand those concepts from our life which change our world with their thinking on every move and step of mind
Whatever I feel in my mind there are giving so many different steps which will form new touch in our life we need to learn them at each move of mind
Whatever I feel in my soul I need to understand every move of life which will began to create new world which change our thinking and give soul to our life
Whatever I feel in my mind will start to calculate things with power of soul and thinking on every point which will give new start to our feelings in life
Whatever I feel in my soul I see different sort of hopes which will give different shines to our mind we need to learn them at every step of our life
Whatever I feel in my mind I just start to calculate things as per my choice I need to set them in right way on every step and on every point
Whatever I feel in my soul I sense it as truth of my life which show so many colors which I need to sense on every point of our thinking and life
Whatever I feel in my soul I sense I just fall in love with truth so much on many times that other things will lost importance since they are nothing without truth in life
Whatever I feel in my soul I can sense it will give new rainbow colors to my mind which change my thinking with positive thoughts from thinking of mind
Whatever I feel in my mind there are many steps which will give opening to my world with helpful thoughts from my mind
Whatever I feel in my mind every mathematics will stop when some one hurt my soul since my soul is most needful for me on every point of life
Whatever I feel in my mind every concept will give that thought which will open our world to our life which change our thinking and our mind
Whatever I feel in my soul it will open our thinking with power of mind which change our world and in our life at each step of our life at every point
Whatever I feel in my mind will open new start which will give new beginning to our mind which change our thinking on every step they will open our emotions on every point
Whatever I feel in my soul that start will give beginning which will form those thinking which will open new start to give new start to our mind
Whatever I feel in my soul I learn different things which will give new start to our mind which change one thought from mind at every point
Whatever I feel in my mind I will start to show those steps creating that impact on our mind which will start to show those touches in life
Whatever I feel in my soul those understanding which will form impact on mind will show new concepts in life which start to change different effect on mind
Whatever I feel in my mind those starts which change our world in mind that start to show those touches which will give impact on mind
Whatever I feel in my soul there will have so many understanding which will give new start to our mind which change our world on every point
Whatever I feel in my soul I see different concepts which change our thinking that form effect on our mind we sense from inside on every step of life
Whatever I feel in my soul there are right things which I want to understand on every point I need to sense that soul will open new start to life
Whatever I feel in my soul there are those questions which will not get answer but still they seem to be answered in their own way for my mind
Whatever I feel in my soul I know some answers are written on rocks called memories of our mind which never hide how much we want to try
Whatever I feel in my soul I find new thinking which will create different hopes from soul which will form effect on our mind which change our life
Whatever I feel in my mind will start to create those hopes from mind which change our steps which will give new start to our life at every point
Whatever I feel in my mind will just move to soul if I feel that those thoughts are so right on every step and on every point of our mind at each step of life
Whatever I feel in my soul will be written in mind which change our world in different way which change our thinking and our life at each move of mind
Whatever I feel in my mind start to give those emotions which I desire on every move and step of life since they need in our life
Whatever I feel in my mind will give those effect which will start to give new concepts in life which change our mind at every point
Whatever I feel in my mind will start to give that touch which will have so many steps in life that change our world at every point which will give hope to life
Whatever I feel in my soul I see hopes from mind which change our thinking in positive way with pure happiness will be best for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...