Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poem 3121. When I close my eyes

                                                          When I close my eyes
When I close my eyes then it is up to me what I decide to do in life those eyes will open my dreams which meaning will start to create those touches in life
When I close my eyes then it is up to those understanding which will give those effect on our mind which will start to give those effect on every start in life
When I close my eyes then it is up to those meanings on each point which start to have those words which will began to create those words on every step in life
When I close my eyes then it is up to those images that show world in different way in our life which will create new appeals on every move of mind which show change in life
When I close my eyes then I will see those scene which will show different way of our life which will create those touches in life which I want from mind so I feel inside in life
When I close my eyes then I can decide what I want from mind that is one power we need to sense from our mind since closed eyes will give those power in life
When I close my eyes then I sense one thing it is moment when I decide what I want in my life which thought will give power to our soul and our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I see new world from mind when I start to give new moves from my mind which change our thinking on every point from mind in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those understanding which will give those powers which start to give those touches will start to create those touches in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those feelings which will start to give power to our life which will give those meanings on every step of mind we sense in life
When I close my eyes then I can feel those touches which will change our future and mind which will give new power to our thinking and our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those thinking which will create new points which began our future as per our thinking and choice from our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those effects which will create different touches from mind which will start to give new power to form those effect in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those moves which will change our future with wonderful thoughts from mind which will give new understanding in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those steps which will give our world new beginning from mind which will give those words which will create those appeals in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those moves which will give new impact on mind which will start to change every point of mind which thoughts in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those understanding which will give new start to our life which will form those steps on every point of mind in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those words which will give those future will form those steps in life but then those meanings in our thought in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those meanings which will start to give new spirit to our world from inside but then those feelings in our thought in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those words in those understanding on each step of world will give new opening in our mind which will give those meanings in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those dream which will create those effects in life which will create those meanings on each step from our understanding in life
When I close my eyes then I can sense those wonderful touches in our mind which will give new start to our world in our thinking which will give new power in life
When I close my eyes then I can see those words in life that start to give those meanings that will give those meanings which start to show those effect in life
When I close my eyes then I will give new light on each move in understanding and meanings from our mind which will start to give those learning in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to sense I am dream as I desire from my mind when I will open my mind I sense it from mind that my world will show different effect in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to understand I am part of my mind I will began to feel that I can open my world to that point where I can see my many desires in life
When I close my eyes then I will move ahead with moves on every point which will form effect on our thinking and mind that start to give new touch to our wishes in life
When I close my eyes then I will show those touches which start from our thinking from inside that will create those effect and touches which will have so much impact in life
When I close my eyes then I will sense those dreams which will have different effect on understanding which create those move from our thinking and mind which will change world in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to create those appeals on every point which will start to give those steps which will give new power to our mind from thinking in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to see my world with different steps in mind which will give those powers on every step from inside which those effects at each point in life
When I close my eyes then I will give meanings which start to create power on each step of mind which will change our world with different steps which will open our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I will give new spirit which change our world with different thoughts from mind which start to create those effect on each step from our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to create dreams which will give directions on every point which change our world with those thoughts which start to give power in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to give those dreams which will change our understanding on each step of mind which will give those meanings which will change our thinking in life
When I close my eyes then I will show those touches which will give reflections on each point which will have so many directions on every move and point which will give different opening in life
When I close my eyes then I will show those thinking which will start to show those new lights which will give reflections in mind which will give meanings on each step from mind in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to give meanings on every move of mind which will open new start from inside that show our world with one hope that we can see what we desire in life
When I close my eyes then I will create those touches which will sides which I like from mind then those understanding in our thinking with our moves on each step of mind on every point in life
When I close my eyes then I will give those sides which will start to create those effect which start to give new understanding and meaning on every point which will give new spirit in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to show those touches which will give meanings to our mind which will start to show those places on every point which will give those tries on each point in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to create those understanding which will give that moves which began to form those effect which will start to show meanings on every move in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to show those movements which will create those touches which change our mind that will start to give those touches on each step of our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I will move with those steps which will bring understanding on every point with one thought that I need my life with my appeals which will change our mind in life
When I close my eyes then I will go towards that point which will create those thinking which will began to form those directions on every move of life which will change our world in life
When I close my eyes then I will go ahead with one thought that tell me I need new light from my soul on every point with hopes that will open my thinking with different sides in life
When I close my eyes then I will move towards that point which will start to give those touches which change our mind with one thought that will start to give new starts in life
When I close my eyes then I will create those touches which will show those understanding which change our mind with different thoughts from our mind with thinking in life
When I close my eyes then I will create those touches which will start to give different thinking on every point which will create new power for our thinking and future in life
When I close my eyes then I will start to give those understanding which will start to give those concepts from mind which will change those steps from mind which will change our world in life
When I close my eyes then I will move towards that step which will form those meanings in life which will start to give those understanding on each point with feelings in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...