Sunday, October 29, 2023

Poem. 6795. When I ask my spirit what you want

              When I ask my spirit what you want 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one thing it just want smile simple is it’s need on every time but I am not too busy so fulfil my route in life

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one hope it just want dream straight is it’s thought on every point but I am not too busy so fulfil my mind in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one word it just want affection easy smile is it’s touch on every start but I am not too busy so fulfil my heart in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one route it just want courage hope is it’s soul on every path but I am not too busy so fulfil my desire in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one touch it just want move direction is it’s right on every point but I am not too busy so fulfil my way in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one move it just want happiness route is it’s innocence on every time I am not too busy so fulfil my hope in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one appeal it just want shine hope is it’s thought on every point I am not too busy so fulfil my step in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one chapter it just want soul dream is it’s direction on every move I am not too busy so fulfil my route in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one strength it just want light shine is it’s appeal on every touch I am not too busy so fulfil my path in life

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one route it just want direction path is it’s step on every move I am not too busy so fulfil my shine in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one way it just want world route is it’s forgiving on every step I am not too busy so fulfil my mind in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one shine it just want move appeal is it’s hope on every dream I am not too busy so fulfil my step in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one world it just want light strength is it’s shine on every path I am not too busy so fulfil my touch in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one direction it just want way soul is it’s concept on every start I am not too busy so I fulfil my smile in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one step it just want route move is it’s strength on every way I am not too busy so I fulfil my direction in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one path it just want thought route is it’s touch on every step I am not too busy so I fulfil my concept in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one route it just want feel pleasant is it’s thought on every path I am not too busy so I fulfil my soul in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one world it just want move touch is it’s direction on every touch I am not too busy so I fulfil my appeal in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one route it just want hope path is it’s chapter on every start I am not too busy so I fulfil my dream in life 

When I ask my spirit what you want in life it says one appeal it just want route step is it’s shine on every concept I am not too busy so I fulfil my way in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...