Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Poem. 6791. On that moment when

                              On that moment when

I bring new light on that moment when I see new bird singing song of life that's way to like our life

I bring new tune on that moment when I see lovely leaves on branches of life that's way to enjoy our life

I bring new move on that moment when I see cloud bring peace of life that's way to appreciate our life

I bring new path on that moment when I see positive wind of life that's way to like our life

I bring new sound on that moment when I see hopeful feeling of life that's way to sense our life

I bring new shine on that moment when I see sunray of life that's way to feel our life

I bring new spirit on that moment when I see tide of life that's way to understand our life

I bring new touch on that moment when I see right direction of life that's way to learn our life

I bring new word on that moment when I see smile of life that's way to understanding our life

I bring new dream on that moment when I see hopeful eyes of life that's way to feel our life

I bring new route on that moment when I see knowledge of life that's way to create our life

I bring new world on that moment when I see starting of life that's way to form our life

I bring new chapter on that moment when I see strength of life that's way to show our life

I bring new smile on that moment when I see concept of life that's way to begin our life

I bring new shine on that moment when I see right appeal of life that's way to start our life

I bring new strength on that moment when I see chapter of life that's way to create our life

I bring new knowledge on that moment when I see positive word of life that's way to form our life

I bring new thought on that moment when I see hopeful feeling of life that's way to sense our life

I bring new appeal on that moment when I see wonderful route of life that's way to start our life

I bring new chapter on that moment when I see positive spirit of life that's way to create our life

I bring new soul on that moment when I see hopeful concept of life that's way to show our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...