Sunday, October 15, 2023

Poem. 6783. That light which bring

                             That light which bring

That light which bring smile always I find inside since I start to do what I like with hope in mind

That light which bring step always I sense inside since I began to do what I prefer with shine in mind

That light which bring start always I feel inside since I create to do what I chose with moral in mind

That light which bring route always I create inside since I form to do what I want with spirit in mind

That light which bring touch always I show inside since I give to do what I write with move in mind

That light which bring path always I start inside since I show to do what I form with dream in mind

That light which bring thought always I form inside since I create to do what I give with chapter in mind

That light which bring appeal always I show inside since I start to do what I create with strength in mind

That light which bring move always I create inside since I form to do what I show with appeal in mind

That light which bring route always give inside since I show to do what I start with touch in mind

That light which bring touch always start inside since I give to do what I form with path in mind

That light which bring hope always form inside since I form to do what I create with shine in mind

That light which bring word always give inside since I create to do what I show with spirit in mind

That light which bring step always show inside since I start to do what I give with touch in mind

That light which bring soul always create inside since I form to do what I show with chapter in mind

That light which bring start always form inside since I show to do what I give with direction in mind

That light which bring path always give inside since I create to do what I form with strength in mind

That light which bring route always show inside since I give to do what I create with appeal in mind

That light which bring word always create inside since I show to do what I start with concept in mind

That light which bring step always form inside since I give to do what I create with dream in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...