Thursday, June 27, 2019

Poem. 4684. Life is that mystery which float

                                    Life is that mystery which float
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive feeling with it's wonderful tide when I search from my soul from thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just appeal every touch to meaning with it's peaceful path when I feel from my shine from concept of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every direction to learning with it's shining route when I sense from my soul from beginning of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just learning every step to thought with it's enchanting path when I feel from my start from thinking of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thought every shine to strength with it's meaningful way when I feel from my route from feeling of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just meaning every step to shine with it's wonderful look when I sense from my move from learning of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every start to direction with it's shiny hope when I feel from my shine from touch to step of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feeling every thought to touch with it's wonderful appeal when I feel from my hope from soul to way of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just learning every chapter to start with it's positive touch when I sense from my positive from way to hope of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just meaning every strength to soul with it's shine when I think from my positive feeling from step to path of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every positive to shine with it's spirit when I sense from my hopeful word from thinking to way of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feeling every hope to meaning with it's shine when I feel from my positive spirit from shine of sun of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just learning every step to thought with it's smile when I sense from my positive word from start of way of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just meaning every shine to strength with it's path where I feel from my positive attitude from thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feeling every spirit to learning with it's start where I sense from my hopeful word from knowledge of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every positive way to thinking with it's appeal where I feel from my way positive from start of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just learning every hopeful route to meaning with its shine which I sense from my word from positive of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every step of positive step with it's thought which I feel from my thought from hopes of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every route of thinking positive concept with it's way which I sense from my soul from way of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every hope of thought positive chapter with it's route which I sense from my positive spirit of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every smile of route positive thinking with it's shine which I sense from my positive starting of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every positive direction of hopeful spirit with it's start which I sense from my positive spirit of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive spirit of hopeful chapter with it's shine which I sense from my hopeful way of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every positive change of hopeful spirit with it's start which I feel from my positive attitude of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just want every hopeful route of thinking with it's shine which I sense from my positive appeal to guide of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every positive way of thought with it's start which I feel from my positive spirit to light of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every hopeful strength of appeal with it's shine which I feel from my hopeful step to touch of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feeling every positive way of knowledge with it's start which I sense from my positive spirit to start of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just meaning every hopeful spirit of strength with it's word which I sense from my positive start to path of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just understanding every step of knowledge with it's wonder which I sense from my hopeful way to step of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every touch with positive path of move with it's shine which I sense from my positive spirit of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every route with positive shine of appeal with it's move which I sense from my hopeful start of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every shine with positive step of chapter with it's start which I sense from my positive shine of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every step with positive start of touch with it's shine which I sense from my hopeful start of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every start with hope of thought of path with it's start which I sense from my positive spirit of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every shine with positive touch of start with it's shine which I sense from my positive starting of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every spirit with positive appeal of move with it's start which I sense from positive knowledge of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every start with positive route of shine with it's shine which I sense from positive thinking of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just meaning every shine with hopeful start of word with it's start which I sense from positive appeal of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just learning every hope with learning route of chapter with it's word which I sense from positive thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive way of touch with it's wonderful touch which I sense from positive understanding of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive spirit of route with it's enchanting path which I sense from positive thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every positive spirit of thought with it's wonderful touch which I sense from positive knowledge of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive spirit of direction with it's hopeful route which I sense from positive thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every positive step of learning with it's wonderful spirit which I sense from positive knowledge of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive spirit of thinking with it's hopeful route which I sense from positive thought of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just thinking every positive start of meaning with it's wonderful touch which I sense from positive touch of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive spirit of thinking with it's hopeful route which I sense from positive appeal of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just feel every positive shine of meaning with it's hopeful path which I sense from positive knowledge of my mind
Life is that mystery which float with hopes on every point I just sense every positive route of thinking with it's hopeful step which I sense from positive thought of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...