Friday, June 21, 2019

Poem. 4674. When wind tell me some story

                                   When wind tell me some story
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new colours of life we see new rainbow of thought which give new direction to feeling of chapter which show new move to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we feel new direction of knowledge which give new light to learning of concept which show new spirit to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we feel new chapter of move which give new thought to meaning of direction which show new learning to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we learn new concept of light which give new strength to thinking of chapter which show new knowledge to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new touches of life we sense new path of shine which give new appeal to learning of move which show new light to shine to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we sense new touch of path which give new strength to feeling of chapter which show new way to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we sense new spirit of word which give new knowledge to start of word which show new step to route to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new words of life we feel new chapter of start which give new thought to shine of route which show new start to direction to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we sense new touch of soul which give new direction to move of step which show new word to chapter to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new touches of life we need new start of move which give new strength to word of path which show new shine to starting to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new word of chapter which give new light to shine of word which show new spirit to learning to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new start of move which give new strength to step of route which show new light to concept to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new shine of light which give new thought to move of touch which show new shine to touch to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new route of thinking which give new start to route of word which show new move to thought to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new chapter of learning which give new light to touch of path which show new word to concept to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new moves of life we need new appeal of meaning which give new step to thought of way which show new light to spirit to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new shines of life we need new start of feeling which give new light to concept of mind which show new start to route to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new word of meaning which give new word to chapter of mind which show new direction to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new shine of learning which give new light to concept of mind which show new path to start to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new appeal of thinking which give new touch to direction of mind which show new light to way to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new chapter of feeling which give new shine to strength of mind which show new touch to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new concept of meaning which give new start to direction of mind which show new light to spirit to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new appeal of learning which give new light to concept of mind which show new shine to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new shine of strength which give new path to meaning of mind which show new light to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new moves of life we need new start of thinking which give new shine to learning of mind which show new start to way to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new steps of life we need new shine of learning which give new word to knowledge of mind which show new direction to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new appeal of feeling which give new thought to shine of mind which show new path to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new strength of learning which give new light to chapter of mind which show new light to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new touches of life we need new start of thinking which give new shine to strength of mind which show new way to move to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new chapters of life we need new appeal of meaning which give new step to touch of mind which show new light to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new concept to feeling which give new strength to step of mind which show new spirit to start to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new moves of life we need new shine to learning which give new thought to way of mind which show new light to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new start to direction which give new light to shine of mind which show new direction to way to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new appeal to learning which give new word to chapter of mind which show new light to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new shine to strength which give new shine of touch of mind which show new appeal to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new steps of life we need new start to appeal which give new spirit of move of mind which show new direction to start to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new touch to spirit which give new light of shine of mind which show new light to knowlege to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new shine to strength which give new path of move of mind which show new word to chapter to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new spirit to guide which give new thought of light of mind which show new step to concept to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new shine to strength which give new light of thinking of mind which show new light to shine to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new moves of life we need new route to thought which give new start of meaning of mind which show new spirit to word to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new shines of life we need new start to direction which give new path of learning of mind which show new step to route to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new touch to thinking which give new word of feeling of mind which show new light to spirit to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new appeal to learning which give new route of thinking of mind which show new word to step to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new paths of life we need new start to meaning which give new word of feeling of mind which show new light to route to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new route to thought which give new way of meaning of mind which show new shine to move to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new appeal to learning which give new path of thinking of mind which show new knowledge to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new moves of life we need new shine to strength which give new path of meaning of mind which show new light to route to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new routes of life we need new appeal to learning which give new chapter of learning of mind which show new direction to mind
When wind tell me some story eyes began see new starts of life we need new start to direction which give new strength of feeling of mind which show new chapter to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...