Thursday, June 7, 2018

Poem. 4024. When I see some situation

                                                      When I see some situation
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some effects on life but when I keep morals everything will seem fine after some time
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some damage on life but when I keep faith on goodness everything will seem nice after some time
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some impact on life but when I keep hope on positive thinking everything will seem nice after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some wrong direction on life but when I keep right track on move everything will seem right after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some appeal on life but when I keep positive shine on each day everything will seem positive shine after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some hope on life but when I keep good thinking on each day everything will seem hopeful after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some direction on life but when I keep positive meaning on each day everything will seem right after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some move on life but when I keep right emotion on each day everything will seem positive shine after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some thought on life but when I keep positive path on each day everything will seem right hope after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some step on life but when I keep right route on each day everything will seem good appeal after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some shadows on life but when I keep playing with those shadows every day everything will seem game after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some worst impact on life but when I keep understanding with positive direction everything will seem path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some darkness in life but when I keep meaning with hope impact of life everything will seem positive after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some effect in life but when I keep learning with step of life everything will seem hopeful after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some wrong direction in life but when I keep giving hope with start of life everything will seem positive path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some darkness in life but when I keep meaning  with light of life everything will seem shiny after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some worst impact in life but when I keep thinking with step of life everything will seem positive after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some negative spirit in life but when I keep feeling with positive touch of life everything will seem hopeful after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some worst thought in life but when I keep learning with hopes of life everything will seem shiny after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some negative step in life but when I keep understanding with light of life everything will seem positive after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep thinking with hope of life everything will seem colorful after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark thought in life but when I keep smiling with positive of life everything will seem shiny after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some negative effect in life but when I keep understanding with hope of life everything will seem positive to soul after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some shadows in life but when I keep thinking with positive way of world everything will seem to give smile after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark thought in life but when I keep smiling with soul of hope everything will seem to give shine after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some darkness around in life but when I keep hoping with positive thought everything will seem to give path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some negative spirit in life but when I keep understanding with positive step everything will seem to give soul after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep learning with page of knowledge everything will seem to give spirit after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark step in life but when I keep meaning with route of strength everything will seem to give step after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark moment in life but when I keep understanding with start of direction everything will seem to give stage after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark move in life but when I keep thinking with step of knowledge everything will seem to give direction after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep learning with start of path everything will seem to give strength after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark appeal in life but when I keep understanding with step of soul everything will seem to give move after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark feel in life but when I keep meaning with start of spirit everything will seem to give route after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark direction in life but when I keep thinking with route of soul everything will seem to give path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some wrong start in life but when I keep learning with spirit of soul everything will seem to give start after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark path in life but when I keep understanding with soul of mind everything will seem to give route after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark direction in life but when I keep learning with step of mind everything will seem to give move after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark route in life but when I keep thinking with path of mind everything will seem to give direction after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark move in life but when I keep learning with direction of mind everything will seem to give knowledge after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep feeling with step of move everything will seem to give strength after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark soul in life but when I keep learning with page of knowledge everything will seem to give path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some wrong path in life but when I keep meaning with word of start everything will seem to give route after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep listening with touch of thought everything will seem to give start after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark appeal in life but when I keep thinking with step of direction everything will seem to give way after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some shadow in life but when I keep understanding with soul of thought everything will seem to give light after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark strength in life but when I keep learning with step of direction everything will seem to give start after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark knowledge in life but when I keep understanding with path of thought everything will seem to give step after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark touch in life but when I keep thinking with move of concept everything will seem to give spirit after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some shadow in life but when I keep learning with start of way everything will seem to give path after sometime
When I see some situation I start to sense it will create some dark step in life but when I keep understanding with path of touch everything will seem to give step after sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...