Friday, June 1, 2018

Poem. 4013. I want to fly high

                                                                      I want to fly high
I want to fly high in hope of my sky I never want it to stop until I don’t find way to show new light to every start that give new way to reach at every try
I want to fly high in step of my mind I never want it to move until I don’t find light to show new thought to every move that give new thought to chapter at every try
I want to fly high in way of my spirit I never want it to slow until I don’t find thought to show new way to every chapter that give new world to step at every try
I want to fly high in start of my soul I never want it to route until I don’t find knowledge to show new step to every direction that give new appeal to way at every try
I want to fly high in thought of my way I never want it to turn due to fear in something less until I don’t find strength to show new way to every thought that give new spirit to light at every try
I want to fly high in spirit of my thought I never want it to less until I don’t find truth which I desire for peace of mind to every chapter that give new way to thought at every try
I want to fly high in strength of my light I never want it to reduce until I don’t want to relax for rest of my mind which is need of our soul at every try
I want to fly high in direction of my spirit I never want it to become less until I don’t want to stop moving which mean I want to rest on that moment at every try
I want to fly high in start of my soul I never want it to become reduced until I don’t want to make it less which show impact to direction at every try
I want to fly high in way of my strength I never want it to become path until I don’t want to make it spot to rest which show new way to move at every try
I want to fly high in thought of my start I never want it to become route until I don’t want to make it direction to positive which show new start to light at every try
I want to fly high in knowledge of my feel I never want it to become less until I don’t start to sense appeal to wrong side which show new way to thought at every try
I want to fly high in strength of my path I never want it to become start until I don’t get hopes to move ahead in right way which show new light at every try
I want to fly high in spirit of my soul I never want it to become reduce until I don’t start to get desire in right route which show new world at every try
I want to fly high in thought of my sky I never want it to become cage until I don’t start to think it is protection for me which show new light at every try
I want to fly high in move of my thought I never want it to become problem until I don’t sense knowledge it is wrong path at every try
I want to fly high in spirit of my strength I never want it to become route until I don’t feel to thought it is right chapter for soul which show new light at every try
I want to fly high in start of my knowledge I never want it to become concept of sorrow until I don’t understand truth is part of sorrow at every try
I want to fly high in step of my way I never want it to become chapter of trouble until I don’t feel it is moving in totally wrong direction at every try
I want to fly high in move of my start I never want it to become stop of moving until I don’t feel it will manage to hurt many soul at every try
I want to fly high in start of my path I never want it to become direction of thinking until I don’t feel it will show light to harm many people at every try
I want to fly high in route of my step I never want it to become confused in mind until I don’t feel it will show start to chapter to many word at every try
I want to fly high in soul of my direction I never want it to become path in mind until I don’t feel it will show word to spirit to many touch at every try
I want to fly high in direction of my thought I never want it to become route in mind until I don’t feel it will show start to many route at every try
I want to fly high in strength of my chapter I never want it to become obstacle in mind until I don’t feel it will show light to many way at every try
I want to fly high in start of my spirit I never want it to become thought in mind until I don’t feel it will  show new way to many chapter at every try
I want to fly high in step of my concept I never want it to become source in mind until I don’t feel it will show new step to my knowledge at every try
I want to fly high in move of my spirit I never want it to become step in mind until I don’t feel it will show new move to my strength at every try
I want to fly high in path of my strength I never want it to become path of trouble in mind until I don’t feel it will show new start to my start at every try
I want to fly high in step of my soul I never want it to become route of thought that hurt in mind until I don’t feel it will show new move to my path at every try
I want to fly high in light of my spirit I never want it to become light of knowledge that shine in mind until I don’t feel it will show new line to my word at every try
I want to fly high in start of my step I never want it to become touch of strength in mind until I don’t feel it will show new route to my chapter at every try
I want to fly high in step of my appeal I never want it to become way of thought in mind until I don’t feel it will show new way to hope not obsession of success at every try
I want to fly high in move of my path I never want it to become light of direction in mind until I don’t feel it will show new step to move of kindness at every try
I want to fly high in start of my strength I never want it to become wrong color in mind until I don’t feel it will show new light to strength of direction at every try
I want to fly high in appeal of my chapter I never want it to become wrong move in mind until I don’t feel it will show new way I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in strength of my way I never want it to become hope in mind until I don’t feel it will show new hope I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in thought of my soul I never want it to become step in mind until I don’t feel it will show new step I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in knowledge of my step I never want it to become move in mind until I don’t feel it will show new path I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in concept of my move I never want it to become burden in mind until I don’t feel it will show new strength of kindness I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in strength of my plan I never want it to become trouble in mind until I don’t feel it will show new move of peace I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in touch of my direction I never want it to become spirit in mind until I don’t feel it will show new concept of hope I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in direction of my knowledge I never want it to become soul in mind until I don’t feel it will show new start of step I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in move of my strength I never want it to become thought in mind until I don’t feel it will show new spirit of soul I will not have it at every try
I want to fly high in chapter of my thought I never want it to become soul of thought in mind until I don’t feel it will show new direction of emotion at every try
I want to fly high in start of my knowledge I never want it to become spirit of direction in mind until I don’t feel it will show new thought of move at every try
I want to fly high in move of my thinking I never want it to become truth of chapter in mind until I don’t feel it will show new knowledge of appeal at every try
I want to fly high in path of my learning I never want it to become direction of thought in mind until I don’t feel it will show new strength of way at every try
I want to fly high in route of my meaning I never want it to become knowledge of spirit in mind until I don’t feel it will show new step of direction at every try
I want to fly high in appeal of my understanding I never want it to become frustration of soul in mind until I don’t feel it will show new path of strength at every try
I want to fly high in touch of my feeling I never want it to become way of sorrows in mind until I don’t feel it will truth which needed to be accepted at every try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...