Sunday, June 3, 2018

Poem. 4016. When I start to move ahead

                                                           When I start to move ahead
When I start to move ahead I sense different spirit to mind which will show new world to concept that will show new appeal to thought of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different route to mind which will show new knowledge to step that will show new path to knowledge of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different touch to mind which will show new strength to direction that will show new thought to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to mind which will show new chapter to thought that will show new spirit to concept of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different thought to mind which will show new way to knowledge that will show new appeal to chapter of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different move to mind which will show new touch to strength that will show new world to spirit of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different way to mind which will show new thought to concept that will show new path to step of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to mind which will show new knowledge to step that will show new spirit to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to mind which will show new path to direction that will show new move to thought of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different start to mind which will show new way to strength that will show new start to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different way to mind which will show new strength to way that will show new move to step of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different route to mind which will show new knowledge to page that will show new word to start of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to mind which will show new start to chapter that will show new step to direction of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to mind which will show new word to direction that will show new word to light of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different way to mind which will show new touch to strength that will show new light to line of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different touch to mind which will show new step to knowledge that will show new start to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different scene to mind which will show new emotion to direction that will show new path to step of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different thought to soul which will show new touch to start that will show new direction to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different strength to way which will show new start to step that will show new strength to move of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different route to thought which will show new soul to direction that will show new way to touch of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to knowledge which will show new light to strength that will show new path to direction of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different way to strength which will show new move to thought that will show new touch to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different touch to start which will show new touch to spirit that will show new spirit to start of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different appeal to soul which will show new way to thought that will show new move to step of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different route to thought which will show new direction to spirit that will show new move to appeal of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to knowledge which will show new start to way that will show new touch to spirit of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to strength which will show new touch to direction that will show new move to step of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different word to chapter which will show new route to strength that will show new step to start of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different route to direction which will show new word to thought that will show new line to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to start which will show new world to knowledge that will show new step to concept of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different light to knowledge which will show new touch to strength that will show new move to thought of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different start to step which will show new chapter to concept that will show new touch to direction of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different move to touch which will show new knowledge to start that will show new path to spirit of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different strength to route which will show new start to knowledge that will show new word to appeal of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to start which will show new route to appeal that will show new path to knowledge of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different path to light which will show new shine to step that will show new word to strength of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different light to shine which will show new word to start that will show new touch to thought of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different line to word which will show new chapter to page that will show new step to direction of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different thought to start which will show new shine to spirit that will show new word to strength of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different concept to soul which will show new appeal to chapter that will show new move to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different start to appeal which will show new touch to direction that will show new move to spirit of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different direction to path which will show new spirit to thought that will show new light to soul of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different touch to route which will show new word to world that will show new start to concept of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different strength to step which will show new light to shine that will show new word to world of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different knowledge to way which will show new thought to way that will show new light to shine of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different shine to light which will show new way to spirit that will show new strength to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different step to word which will show new step to knowledge that will show new light to appeal of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different move to step which will show new move to direction that will show new word to start of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different touch to way which will show new word to touch that will show new route to way of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different page to word which will show new chapter to way that will show new appeal to move of mind
When I start to move ahead I sense different strength to way which will show new start to route that will show new concept to direction of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...