Thursday, May 31, 2018

Poem. 4011. One view told me I need to think

                                                          One view told me I need to think
One view told me I need to think twice while hurting in life it might look promising but it will never give smile to thoughts and hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while getting angry in life it might give new strength to fight back but it will never give justice to steps and hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning concept in life it might create new touch to thought but it will never give promise of success without hard work in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding thought in life it might start new thought to knowledge but it will never give spirit of knowledge without moral in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding soul in life it might show new spirit to start to appeal but it will never give feel of hope without struggle in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking appeal in life it might show new direction to spirit to way but it will never give touch of move without strength in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning path in life it might show new step to strength to concept but it will never give spirit of direction without moral in life
One view told me I need to think twice while creating spirit in life it might show new light to shine to  move but it will never give hope of appeal without hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding soul in life it might show new line to appeal to start but it will never give direction of thought without move in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning knowledge in life it might show new touch to way to thought but it will never give positive way without spirit in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking chapter in life it might show new move to direction to way but it will never give spirit without effort in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of move in life it might show new route to knowledge to page but it will never give path without route in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of appeal in life it might show new step to direction to appeal but it will never give move without moral in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of chapter in life it might show new path to start to route but it will never give direction without right way in life
One view told me I need to think twice while moving ahead in life it might show new light to direction to thought but it will never give start without knowledge in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of way in life it might show new start to thought to word but it will never give light without strength in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of start in life it might show new world to chapter to light but it will never give thought without spirit in life
One view told me I need to think twice while feeling of soul in life it might show new page to thought to way but it will never give strength without hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of spirit in life it might show new path to direction to route but it will never give start without spirit in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of soul in life it might show new chapter to strength to way but it will never give path without moral in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of word in life it might show new strength to thought to touch but it will never give moral without way in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of start in life it might show new touch to direction to spirit but it will never give soul without hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of spirit in life it might show new path to route to strength but it will never give way without positive thought in life
One view told me I need to think twice while giving appeal of route in life it might show new direction to soul to chapter but it will never give line without light in life
One view told me I need to think twice while showing path of direction in life it might show new strength to start but it will never give light without soul in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of way of chapter in life it might show new direction to step but it will never give route without spirit in life
One view told me I need to think twice while feeling of emotion of move in life it might show new start to touch but it will never give path without light in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of direction of thought in life it might show new light to strength but it will never give step without hope in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of path of touch in life it might show new feel to knowledge but it will never give move without start in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of start of knowledge in life it might show new step to strength but it will never give path without appeal in life
One view told me I need to think twice while feeling of emotion of start in life it might show new start to chapter but it will never give start without route in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of path of direction in life it might show new world to knowledge but it will never give step without thought in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of route of knowledge in life it might show new strength to spirit but it will never give path without knowledge in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of word of direction in life it might show new spirit to thought but it will never give route without spirit in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of chapter of spirit in life it might show new route to knowledge but it will never give step without path in life
One view told me I need to think twice while feeling of path of strength in life it might show new path to direction but it will never give start without light in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of step of direction in life it might show new start to knowledge but it will never give path without move in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of way of knowledge in life it might show new world to touch but it will never give route without knowledge in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of direction in life it might show new start to concept but it will never give path without strength in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of move in life it might show new path to chapter but it will never give route without thought in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of soul in life it might show new move to spirit but it will never give start without direction in life
One view told me I need to think twice while feeling of concept in life it might show new word to light but it will never give path without appeal in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of path in life it might show new touch to direction but it will never give step without touch in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of step in life it might show new start to appeal but it will never give word without strength in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of shine in life it might show new route to light but it will never give start without chapter in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of spirit in life it might show new touch to strength but it will never give thought without concept in life
One view told me I need to think twice while meaning of start in life it might show new step to thought but it will never give appeal without strength in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of thought in life it might show new path to knowledge but it will never give move without appeal in life
One view told me I need to think twice while learning of path in life it might show new word to strength but it will never give start without knowledge in life
One view told me I need to think twice while thinking of soul in life it might show new emotion to start but it will never give path without light in life
One view told me I need to think twice while understanding of step in life it might show new chapter to page but it will never give step without line in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...