Sunday, May 13, 2018

Poem. 3979. I sense different route in my life

                                                     I sense different route in my life
I sense different route in my life which I choose is always hardest choice of mind I need to sense those wave of soul which give different impact on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to check since I want to choose direction properly in life which give different stages on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understand in different directions of mind which give hope will be bright thought on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense in different thought of mind which give strength will show new world to steps of thought on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learn in feeling of mind which give direction to route will show new start to concept of soul on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to accept in learning of mind which give start to move will show new path to strength of spirit on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to follow in thinking of mind which give spirit to chapter will show new step to knowledge of concept on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learn in understanding of mind which give chapter to thought will show new way to start of appeal on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to move on with full strength of mind which sometimes manage to move wrong way then I need to turn back in life with feel on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thought with appeal of mind which give different effect to soul of concept I need to check them in different way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to start with knowledge of mind which give different step to start of chapter I need to learn in different word on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to point with direction of mind which give different strength to way of direction I need to learn in different move on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feel with emotion of mind which give different step to thought of concept I need to learn in different start on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feel with strength of mind which give different start to strength of direction I need to learn in different step on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learn with knowledge of mind which give different page to chapter of thought I need to learn in different path on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understand with appeal of mind which give different line to strength of spirit I need to learn in different word on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with step of mind which give different light to shine of concept I need to learn in different start on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feeling with emotion of mind which give different path to chapter of stage I need to learn in different light on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understanding with direction of mind which give different step to concept of start I need to learn in different way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to meaning with appeal of mind which give different direction to thought of chapter I need to learn in different path on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with light of mind which give different word to strength of concept I need to learn in different touch on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to meaning with start of mind which give different light to chapter of page I need to learn in different way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understanding with step of mind which give different stage to concept of light I need to learn in different line on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learning with stage of mind which give different way to thought of touch I need to learn in different step on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with touch of mind which give different spirit to concept of direction I need to learn in different start on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understand with spirit of mind which give different light to chapter of thought I need to learn in different move on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understand meaning of mind which give different step to strength of chapter I need to learn in different path on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learning appeal of mind which give different light to thought of path I need to learn in different step on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to meaning of soul which give different appeal to concept of direction I need to learn with different move on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feeling of way which give different direction to way of concept I need to learn with different start on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with path which give different strength to start of knowledge I need to learn with different way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learning with start which give different thought to touch of concept I need to learn with different step on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feeling with emotion which give different word to thought of path I need to learn with different line on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with step which give different light to knowledge of light I need to learn with different way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feeling with appeal which give different word to strength of start I need to learn with different start on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to learning with start which give different start to chapter of soul I need to learn with different move on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to thinking with path which give different stage to strength of world with different way of soul on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to meaning with move which give different way to appeal of knowledge with different step of spirit on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to understand with step which give different move to thought of direction with different start of soul on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to feeling with appeal which give different start to direction of soul with different chapter of appeal on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense soul with path which give different thought to way of concept with different soul of thought on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense touch with word which give different strength to touch of way with different touch of knowledge on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense start with appeal which give different concept to direction of start with different spirit of strength on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense direction with path which give different touch to path of thought with different path of spirit on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense strength with line which give different step to knowledge with different touch of thought on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense concept with light which give different start to path with different thought of appeal on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense chapter with start which give different move to start with different knowledge of way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense path with line which give different thought to light with different strength of soul on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense step with light which give different knowledge to start with different chapter of way on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense start with move which give different strength to step with different touch of spirit on mind
I sense different route in my life which I need to sense appeal with touch which give different direction to path with different way of concept on mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...