Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Poem. 3998. When I start some

                                                                  When I start some
When I start some route I sense new colors of soul at every time they will show new world to every chapter that give appeal to step of move in life
When I start some path I sense new chapter of spirit at every stage they will show new soul to every strength that give spirit to direction of route in life
When I start some step I sense new touch of strength at every light they will show new path to every concept that give move to knowledge of path in life
When I start some move I sense new direction of appeal at every touch they will show new move to every direction that give appeal to strength of step in life
When I start some spirit I sense new strength of chapter at every feel they will show new thought to every touch that give move to touch of thought in life
When I start some step I sense new touch of thought at every move they will show new spirit to every thought that give way to spirit of shine in life
When I start some appeal I sense new step of concept at every direction they will show new direction to every appeal that give thought to direction of soul in life
When I start some path I sense new start of direction at every route they will show new knowledge to every step that give move to strength of start in life
When I start some light I sense new shine of knowledge at every light they will show new thought to every word that give line to knowledge of touch in life
When I start some spirit I sense new light of chapter at every move they will show new appeal to every page that give concept to direction of way in life
When I start some step I sense new step of thought at every shine they will show new direction to every spirit that give move to thought of step in life
When I start some direction I sense new way of direction at every line they will show new world to every chapter that give shine to knowledge of word in life
When I start some touch I sense new appeal of word at every light they will show new thought to every start that give strength to appeal of move in life
When I start some thought I sense new thought of spirit at every move they will show new knowledge to every touch that give knowledge to way of direction in life
When I start some start I sense new concept of soul at every path they will show new touch to every strength that give path to chapter of move in life
When I start some path I sense new light of chapter at every move they will show new concept to every start that give spirit to thought of way in life
When I start some light I sense new direction of touch at every start they will show new thought to every touch that give direction to spirit of concept in life
When I start some move I sense new appeal of direction at every appeal they will show new path to every direction that give step to light of way in life
When I start some soul I sense new knowledge of spirit at every light they will show new shine to every step that give appeal to direction of path in life
When I start some light I sense new strength of thought at every touch they will show new light to every knowledge that give touch to thought of light in life
When I start some start I sense new thought of touch at every route they will show new strength to every touch that give spirit to step of way in life
When I start some path I sense new knowledge of light at every thought they will show new start to every knowledge that give path to start of appeal in life
When I start some line I sense new path of move at every concept they will show new word to every chapter that give thought to way of knowledge in life
When I start some light I sense new spirit of direction at every word they will show new move to every thought that give appeal to step of strength in life
When I start some way I sense new thought of soul at every spirit they will show new spirit to every light that give concept to thought of way in life
When I start some path I sense new spirit of chapter at every thought they will show new step to every move that give route to knowledge of thought in life
When I start some touch I sense new light of shine at every strength they will show new path to every knowledge that give step to direction of way in life
When I start some chapter I sense new page of chapter at every move they will show new move to every direction that give start to appeal of knowledge in life
When I start some concept I sense new word of thought at every step they will show new start to every thought that give direction to spirit of route in life
When I start some move I sense new start of direction at every path they will show new chapter to every knowledge that give spirit to step of direction in life
When I start some step I sense new way of strength at every feel they will show new thought to every direction that give step to way of knowledge in life
When I start some light I sense new appeal of thought at every touch they will show new direction to every emotion that give start to light of appeal in life
When I start some light I sense new path of knowledge at every step they will show new knowledge to every thought that give move to way of chapter in life
When I start some line I sense new spirit of strength at every move they will show new world to every word that give route to step of path in life
When I start some way I sense new direction of route at every light they will show new spirit to every strength that give emotion to start of touch in life
When I start some appeal I sense new knowledge of page at every concept they will show new step to every direction that give word to spirit of light in life
When I start some touch I sense new route of direction at every chapter they will show new soul to every feel that give emotion to knowledge of start in life
When I start some light I sense new move of thought at every way they will show new knowledge to every page that give word to strength of word in life
When I start some line I sense new stage of appeal at every touch they will show new strength to every spirit that give soul to concept of thought in life
When I start some spirit I sense new word of strength at every appeal they will show new word to every strength that give light to spirit of knowledge in life
When I start some step I sense new step of knowledge at every move they will show new move to every direction that give start to thought of strength in life
When I start some move I sense new spirit of direction at every path they will show new start to every route that give step to light of chapter in life
When I start some light I sense new emotion of appeal at every way they will show new word to every light that give shine to chapter of soul in life
When I start some start I sense new path of thought at every light they will show new move to every direction that give strength to page of thought in life
When I start some path I sense new knowledge of spirit at every page they will show new touch to every route that give appeal to start of knowledge in life
When I start some light I sense new concept of emotion at every step they will show new direction to every appeal that give path to thought of direction in life
When I start some move I sense new spirit of knowledge at every light they will show new page to every direction that give strength to spirit of way in life
When I start some step I sense new route of path at every page they will show new light at every knowledge that give shine to thought of light in life
When I start some move I sense new knowledge of way at every start they will show new route at every thought that give light to knowledge of way in life
When I start some light I sense new strength of path at every page they will show new light at every appeal that give start to strength of appeal in life
When I start some route I sense new thought of soul at every touch they will show new move at every way that give move to spirit of direction in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...