Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Poem 3614. Different touch which I sense

                                                         Different touch which I sense
Different touch which I sense with different thought will show new knowledge to emotions in life which will show new world to appeal of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new chapter to appeal in life which will show new line to direction of mind
Different touch which I sense with different thought will show new world to spirit in life which will show new way to spirit of mind
Different touch which I sense with different route will show new direction to mind which will show new appeals to soul of mind
Different touch which I sense with different chapter will show new world to mind which will show new feel to concept of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new thought to mind which will show new line to start of mind
Different touch which I sense with different stage will show new spirit to mind which will show new world to thinking and feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new world to mind which will show new line to understanding of mind
Different touch which I sense with different spirit will show new step to mind which will show new direction to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different step will show new knowledge to mind which will show new path to thinking of mind
Different touch which I sense with different chapter will show new route to mind which will show new line to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different direction will show new world to mind which will show new chapter to understanding of mind
Different touch which I sense with different thought will show new spirit to mind which will show new page to meaning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new knowledge to mind which will show new start to thinking of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new line to mind which will show new move to feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different start will show new path to mind which will show new word to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different spirit will show new appeal to mind which will show new way to thinking of mind
Different touch which I sense with different concept will show new direction to mind which will show new thought to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different move will show new spirit to mind which will show new way to feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different chapter will show new move to mind which will show new understanding of mind
Different touch which I sense with different shade will show new world to mind which will show new unknown thirst of mind
Different touch which I sense with different direction will show new route to mind which will show new feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different side will show new way to mind which will show new learning to soul of mind
Different touch which I sense with different appeal will show new emotion to mind which will show new chapter to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different thought will show new spirit to mind which will show new understanding to thinking of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new thought to mind which will show new learning to appeal of mind
Different touch which I sense with different move will show new learning to mind which will show new meaning to way of mind
Different touch which I sense with different concept will show new meaning to mind which will show new appeal to spirit of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new world to mind which will show new way to meaning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different chapter will show new knowledge to mind which will show new start to learning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different emotion will show new feeling to mind which will show new direction to meaning of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new word to mind which will show new meaning to feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different word will show new knowledge to mind which will show new page to thinking of mind
Different touch which I sense with different touch will show new appeal to mind which will show new thought to feeling of mind
Different touch which I sense with different spirit will show new chapter to mind which will show new meaning to soul of mind
Different touch which I sense with different thought will show new way to mind which will show new thinking to spirit of world of mind
Different touch which I sense with different scene will show new start to mind which will show new meaning to learn concept of mind
Different touch which I sense with different chapter will show new light to mind which will show new word to feeling at every step of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new world to mind which will show new light to meaning at every scene of mind
Different touch which I sense with different start will show new word to mind which will show new line to thinking at every path of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new knowledge to mind which will show new resource to feeling at every line of mind
Different touch which I sense with different path will show new step to mind which will show new meaning to thinking at every step of mind
Different touch which I sense with different route will show new path to mind which will show new learning to understanding at every move of mind
Different touch which I sense with different fact will show new touch to mind which will show new meaning to learning at every stage of mind
Different touch which I sense with different way will show new direction to mind which will show new understanding at every step of mind
Different touch which I sense with different line will show new meaning to mind which will show new resource at every path of mind
Different touch which I sense with different appeal will show new thought to mind which will show new chapter at every stage of mind
Different touch which I sense with different emotion will show new spirit to mind which will show new page at every line of mind
Different touch which I sense with different word will show new chapter to mind which will show new way at every thought of mind
Different touch which I sense with different appeal will show new start to mind which will show new direction at every step of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...