Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Poem 3613. Whenever I feel different

                                                    Whenever I feel different
Whenever I feel different direction to thinking I want to read it again and again in my life since it give new spirit to soul and direction to mind
Whenever I feel different emotion to thinking I want to sense it again and again in my life since it give new impact to learning and way to mind
Whenever I feel different feeling to thinking I want to understand it again and again in my life since it give new incidence to understanding and thought to mind
Whenever I feel different meaning to thinking I want to understand it again and again in my life since it give new spirit to learning and point to mind
Whenever I feel different move to thinking I want to learn it again and again in my life since it give new knowledge to meaning and knowledge to mind
Whenever I feel different start to learning I want to sense it again and again in my life since it give new concept to feeling and concept to mind
Whenever I feel different route to understanding I want to sense it again and again in life since it give new meaning to learning and direction to mind
Whenever I feel different emotion to learning I want to think it again and again in life since it give new understanding and learning to mind
Whenever I feel different style to thinking I want to sense it again and again in life since it give new meaning and feeling to mind
Whenever I feel different thought to thinking I want to learn it again and again in life since it give new understanding and thinking to mind
Whenever I feel different emotion to learning I want to feel it again and again in life since it give new excitement and meaning to mind
Whenever I feel different knowledge to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and understanding to mind
Whenever I feel different chapter to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new knowledge and learning to mind
Whenever I feel different point to feeling I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter and knowledge of thinking to mind
Whenever I feel different start to thinking I want to sense it again and again since it give new spirit and direction of feeling to mind
Whenever I feel different path to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and appeal to mind
Whenever I feel different point to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new emotion and spirit to mind
Whenever I feel different knowledge to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter and path to mind
Whenever I feel different direction to thinking I want to sense it again and again since it give new understanding and new hope to mind
Whenever I feel different chapter to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new word and new meaning of soul to mind
Whenever I feel different stage to thinking I want to sense it again and again since it give new knowledge and new feeling to mind
Whenever I feel different touch to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and new meaning to mind
Whenever I feel different word to meaning I want to learn it again and again since it give new direction and new understanding to mind
Whenever I feel different chapter to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new strength and new learning to mind
Whenever I feel different direction to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter and new direction to mind
Whenever I feel different spirit to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new page and new thought to mind
Whenever I feel different line to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter and new word to mind
Whenever I feel different thought to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new knowledge and new start to mind
Whenever I feel different learning to thinking I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and new direction to mind
Whenever I feel different line to feeling I want to sense it again and again since it give new spirit and new support to mind
Whenever I feel different thought to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new knowledge and new spirit to mind
Whenever I feel different word to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new direction and new route to mind
Whenever I feel different line to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new spirit to understanding and new way to mind
Whenever I feel different path to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new path to thinking and new soul to mind
Whenever I feel different word to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new world to learning and new feel to mind
Whenever I feel different appeal to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter to direction and new knowledge to mind
Whenever I feel different route to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new feel to concept and new direction to mind
Whenever I feel different thought to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new way to learning and new start to mind
Whenever I feel different direction to understanding I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and new chapter to mind
Whenever I feel different chapter to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new words and new pages to mind
Whenever I feel different knowledge to meaning I want to sense it again and again since it give new stage and new stage to mind
Whenever I feel different meaning to learning I want to sense it again and again since it give new chapter and new world to mind
Whenever I feel different learning to thought I want to sense it again and again since it give new page and new lines to soul to mind
Whenever I feel different meaning to spirit I want to sense it again and again since it give new knowledge and new direction to mind
Whenever I feel different meaning to direction I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and new soul to mind
Whenever I feel different feeling to chapter I want to sense ti again and again since it give new knowledge and new meaning to mind
Whenever I feel different thinking to direction I want to sense it again and again since it give new thought and new way to mind
Whenever I feel different meaning to knowledge I want to sense it again and again since it give new spirit and new thought to mind
Whenever I feel different learning to direction I want to sense it again and again since it give new way and new chapter to mind
Whenever I feel different direction to spirit I want to sense it again and again since it give new concept and new soul to mind
Whenever I feel different chapter to spirit I want to learn it again and again since it give new world and new route to mind
Whenever I feel different word to line I want to learn it again and again since it give new line and new step of hope to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...