Sunday, March 12, 2017

Poem 3247. From thinking I sense

                              From thinking I sense
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows world in different ways and different sort of style which will create different effects on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows world in different styles and different sorts of meaning which will create different impact on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows new meaning in different ways and different things which will show  different meanings on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows new appeals in different ways and different things which will show different feelings on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows new features in different style that will give new colors to light which show different resources on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which shows new appeals to knowledge on each point with those steps that give new start to show different routes on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light to different dimensions of mind that give new reactions to different types on life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world to different countries which will give new meaning to different thinking in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light to different colors which will give new meaning to mind to different things in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new strategies that give different direction to appeals of soul to different shades in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world at every moment where you can see new appeals to soul in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light at every touch where world will look nice on every step to understand appeals in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world at every step where we can see different options which will give new meaning in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new sentences at every time where we can see different options which will give new spirit in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world at every step where we can learn different scenes which will give new meaning in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind  which will show new light at every direction where we can get that way which will give new curve in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new feelings at every moment where we can get that direction which will give new power in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world with it's power and strength on mind which will give new meaning to touches in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light with it's spirit which brings resources of hope in thinking to new route in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new emotions with feelings which are giving new concepts that will show new light in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world with lines which are giving new shades to thoughts that will show new feelings in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on mind which will show new beginning at every step that will show new world in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new meaning to light from appeals to understand those concepts that will show new light in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new appeals to you that show new touches to mind which will show new appeals in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world to you and we need to understand those concepts which show new words in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new shades of thinking at every step of understanding that will give new meaning in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new guess to our world which will give new spirit to mind new direction to thoughts in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new route to our soul which will give new meaning to concept to appeals in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light to our soul which will help us to understand those steps in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new meaning to our thinking which will give new world which will show new light in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new chapters to our concept that will show new light that give new concepts in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on every step of life which will show new different directions in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world on every point of life which will show new thinking of soul in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new feelings that are unknown before world reach to some point of thinking in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new direction to routes of understanding that give new spirit to appeal to thinking in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new feelings on our mind which will show new world with different concepts in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new appeals on our life which will give new meaning to mind in different style in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on mind which will show new light on mind which will show new light in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new resources which will give new meaning to mind that will give new spirit in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new lines which will give new words that show new touches to thinking in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new world to appeals which will show new feelings in mind that give new shine in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on every point of view at every move we sense different feelings in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new meaning on every path of understanding on each step of appeals in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new lines on every knowledge of appeals on each step of mind at every moment in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new concepts with different mirrors and different images of thinking at every step in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on every direction of moves that give new ratio on each move at every way in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new light on world at every direction of appeals in mind on each thought at every time in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new appeals on thoughts at every way of understanding that show new spirit at every move in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new shades on appeals at every step of move will show new thoughts at every step in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new feelings on different aspects at every appeal in mind which will show new world at every move in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new appeals on different ways of every direction in mind which will show new light at every time in life
From thinking I sense different thoughts in mind which will show new feelings on different concepts of each route in thoughts which will show new meaning at every step in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...