Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Poem 3071. Starting with hope

                                                            Starting with hope
When I start with hope life seem so nice since I decide to move ahead with those wonderful imagination of my enchanting hopeful butterflies
When I start to move ahead with my positive thought world will manage to give me true shine we need to learn them as basic need of life
When I start to give those creations which will give new moves which change our world at every point with new understanding from our mind
When I start to learn on every step I sense those touches of life which will create new world for our thinking and from our mind
When I start to move ahead with each move we sense those new understanding of our hope which start to give new shine to mind
When I start to see positive things then I will move ahead towards those things which will have different concepts of mind from inside
When I start to sense hopes are my basic need I sense I must store them on every point with one thought that they will give hope to life
When I start to learn with one thought I learn my world that tell me I need to see new shine I need to just sense one thought from mind
When I will began to move with every step I sense those movements that change our thinking and our mind we need to sense them from inside
When I learn with my thinking I learn one concept that tell me I need to sense those thoughts which are truth of our life I start to sense them as basic fact of mind
When I start to learn about hope I just sense it is not something which I can have in my life I need to hope at every step of our mind
When I will move ahead hopes will start to give new touch to our mind we need to learn with hopes those concepts which are need of our mind
When I start to hope I need to sense every word in them with different thoughts from inside we need to sense them at every move and need 
When I decide to hope then I just sense whole world belong to me and no one can stop me on any point I need to study hopes with soul at each move of life
When I will move with hopes I sense those concepts which will give new opening to my mind which we feel from our soul at every step of life
When I start to learn with hopes those words will become happiness to our mind we need to sense them as that source which will give new beginning to mind
When I move ahead at every step hope will give that touch which change our mind we need to sense them as basic factor which change our life
When I will move ahead with hopes I sense it on every point with one thought which will give new spirit to our mind at each point
When I will began to move with my thinking from my power from mind I just sense happiness from my soul on each and every point
When I just manage to change my way I just start to sense different steps which hope have given me in my life I sense them as start on every point
When I will move ahead in world I just sense one thought from mind which tell us we need to move ahead with different thinking from inside
When I will began to move ahead we need to sense those concepts which change our thinking and thoughts from power of our mind
When I will start to learn those concepts that start to show those touches in life that start to give power to our mind at each point
When I have those understanding on each step from mind which start to give that concepts in life at each step of our mind
When those meanings give those understanding on every point which change our world at each step of life which change different concepts in life
When those touches which will start to meanings in life that give those beginning to our mind at each move of our thinking and life
When I start with hope I sense that every touch is seem like gift of heaven in life that will give new beginning in life
When I will form those hopes we sense those meanings in our life which change our world at each step of life at every move of mind
When I start to sense those hopes with one thought from mind that we need that beautiful light which give new hope to our world at every time
When I start to move with hope I just sense one thought from my mind which will tell me just one thinking that I need new light
When I will began to understand those concepts from mind which start to show  those impact on our mind which give power to life
When I form new touch we sense them as basic need of mind that start to show those touches which will give concepts in life
When those understanding on each point since we sense those effect which change our world at each step of mind at each point
When I see hope I want to show it to world but one thing I have learn some can see it but some can’t see it in our future and life
When I will earn my hope some work hard to keep it and some just ignore it as my day dream on each move of life from our mind
When I start to learn one hope can give new beginning to my mind then I can sense my hope as that thinking which open our mind
When I began to hope I want it to be some thing wonderful which start our luck on every point we need to learn that hope from our mind
When I start to understand that hope I just began to move to that point where I can sense my thoughts as that beginning which change my mind
When I will form my hope they will start to give new breathe to my mind since I just want to learn from them new start which will give beginning to our mind
When I form that hope some will share it but some will consider it as trash that is truth of life but still I live for my hope since it is my best friend on each point
When I start to give hopes with one thought that will give that understanding which will give those touch which start our mind
When I start to hope some will give new start to show those understanding which start to form those touches on each point
When I form those hopes which will give new feeling in our mind we need to sense them as each step with one thought from mind
When hope will start to give those touches which start to give new breathe we sense them as basic feel from mind we need them as truth from our life
When I start to form new touch of hope which start to give new feelings to my heart I just want to hope for my start which will change our world at every part
When I start to move ahead with hopes I just sense one thing what other feel will not matter if they feel bad about it from heart
When I want to move ahead only thing matter that is those people who truly care for my dream and hopes from their heart
When I went ahead with hopes hater no longer matter only thing that matter is those person who truly care for hopes from heart
When I start with hope which will look interesting since it start to give those touches which change our world at every move and start
When I start to hope I sense that feeling from my heart which will give new feeling to my world that is need of my heart which I love on every part
When I start to hope just new light will start to give new hope to heart only friends seem worthy to remember other people will not matter to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...