Monday, November 21, 2016

Poem 3057. That rose

                                                                       That rose
That rose which I once use to love will seem to have so many thorns sometimes I think did they come afterwards or they are there on that branch
That rose which once use to touch my soul seem to be gone but question is that did I expect it to stay or I know that one day it will be surely gone
That rose which use to give new colors to my soul now seem so dark and dead but I know it will happen so why I feel so much sorrow that I want to tell it's tales
That rose which once use in my destiny change in it's own nightmare but it can't hurt my future why I am looking at it without any reason
That rose which was my dream manage to destroy itself but when that dream is long lost why I need to look at it with sorrow on my way
That rose which use to bring out new color is not going to stay when I know it then why I want to try to save it instead of just moving ahead
That rose use to help me but now one thing is so clear that it is beyond my help then why I want to just give a try from my heart once again
That rose no longer seem my responsibility to me on any way since it gone out of my garden even before I have chance to say it good bye in proper way
That rose which once use to give me that sort of feelings which will give pleasant smell they are gifted to other even before they start to fade
That rose which did injustice to me on my every move and every step when rose never like me then why I feel from my heart I need to care
That rose which never ready to listen those rhythms which I want to say how can give peace to that rose when it never want to have that soul which I want to give
That rose will decide it's destiny in every way why I need to interfere when I know I can't able to change it's future in any way
That rose will start to give new look in which I can sense it's destruction and death I want smile but still I feel tears is rising in my eyes on same moment
That rose which is never soft to me while sweet to whole world at each step seem to touch my soul just because it is my garden for few days
That rose will not manage to get proper colors how hard I try to give it on every moment why can't I get over it since I know rose don't belong to me any way
That rose which will belong to other will survive as it's master wish since it chosen it's master in it's own way why can't I understand I can't manage to change
That rose how much promising might look to me in it's past have come ahead so much that without looking at it I can easily manage to guess
That rose which use to look so soft manage to create so much soft spots in my heart that I still remember those days when it use to smile and shine in just pure way
That rose have manage to change us and I need to move ahead I know I will move ahead but still my eyes might want to look behind on it's way
That rose seem like hope on every day so I feel that touch in it on every day but then I knew it never belong to me so why I need to feel it's pain
That rose which was going to turn against me is sure thing for heart then why it's failing hurt me why I feel tears on it's sorrows and pain
That rose just seem like that guide which gifted me with kindness since before going it's cruelty taught me what is true value of kindness
That rose which is just guest of few days manage to show me that any one can show all colors in just few days which manage to change world on that moment
That rose will not made for me I know it on every point so now I just began to feel on it I have wasted unnecessarily my hours and time on every point
That rose which will give breathe to world will start to change new thinking from our mind is not that one which I have imagine so let forget it after some point
That rose just manage to come in garden for few days where never belong to me on any point it will move ahead on every step of our future and life
That rose will give new effect on mind but some are not just for us and we need to understand it from mind in every step of life
That rose how much beautiful that might look but temptation was never it's beauty it is hope that gave it's first smile but when it is not for me I just move ahead in life
That rose which once might be given to me by my god to cherish in life it have chosen it's own way so I must quit on this point
That rose which might have new start for our mind we need to learn from those stands different steps which will give hope to our life
That rose which tell me I have those wonderful feelings in mind manage to tell me that it hate me like thorn so I must look away from it on this time
That rose which once use to give me hope and I have given to it my entire shine seem to throw me away as I am nothing from it's life
That rose is not something for which I have expected so much but I have expected at least little bit of respect and little bit of smile
That rose seem to forgot it all and started to tell the world that I am no longer it's need so I just have to say without it I am just fine in life
That rose will start to show nature which will give new hopes to mind we need to learn from rose those looks and concept in life
That rose which have thorns will start to give that beginning which I need on every move of life which tell me I must move ahead to survive
That rose told me I need to move ahead with thorn and must not become so soft in my life so how much sorrows I feel but still I went ahead on that point
That rose was looking so sad and faded on that point I want to turn back and try to help it but my soul said I can't able to do it in life we can't help those who don't listen in our life
That rose might be once my friend but after one limit It understood one thing from mind that I have to ignore it since I need my thinking and life
That rose was that thing which just look so nice at beginning to me with it promises on every point but then it cheat me I feel so hurt due to it from inside
That rose might be my dream but then I have other dream which tell me on every point I can't stop for rose since I need to move those dreams in life
That rose will have those colors which give hopes to world start to give different meanings to our mind we sense them from inside at every point
That rose which left us behind for other hope in life I feel we never have right thought about it at every point of life from mind at each point
That rose will change but how much I feel I need to help it in life but sometimes even helping don't seem like of our life
That rose have so much power inside but it never for us and for whom it was they manage to damage it in life so we need to sense them from mind
That rose is not my way of life forgetting it seem like wise thought for mind what is use of thinking about it where I can't help on any point
That rose is there just before me fading on that time but I know I can't help it since it is not my work on any point I can do just crying
That rose have chosen it's destiny and now it is my point to choose my destiny in life I can't change things so what is use of crying
That rose will move ahead in it's way in life but still I sense that pain from mind since it was once my friend and dream of my life
That rose is going to shatter with petals after some time I know but still I can't help it since it is not my work on any point
That rose was once my dream but I need to move ahead in my garden since it is my life rose is one who reject me in life I can't help them all in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...