Saturday, November 19, 2016

Adventure story 268. Need of medicine

                                                               Need of medicine
Yogesh started searching around him soon for his medicine. He just needed to take it for his allergies. He knew that he was getting late. But he knew that pollution would never suit him. He started studying every cupboard for them. When his Mom entered, he had managed to throw away every thing around in room. His Mom " You have forgotten you medicine box in kitchen." He was so happy. He hugged his Mom. He immediately took medicine. He started to feel relax. " Ohh Mom I just don't understand why did I kept forgetting those medicines?" He stopped to take a breath. Mom " Relax..relax I know they are need of you and I am taking proper care of them. I will pack them." Yogesh started crying. Mom " Yogesh just relax." " But Mom why don't I live like normal people? I need to take medicine on every day. Mom this is not fair. I want to live normal life. Want to jog on mornings without any pain." " I know you want it. But life is not perfect. God give us some gifts and take away from us some gifts." Yogesh was so upset. He wanted to become child and hide in his Mom's arms. But he knew that adult didn't do that. He had to act brave so he gave a brave smile. Yogesh smiled. " Mom I am fine. I just need those medicines. Now I am okay and every thing will be fine." His Mom smiled. Mom " I am so glad. That you are fine. I have spend so many days on your bed side that whenever I see you sick. I just start remembering them. Do you remember it?" Yogesh nodded. He couldn't forget them. He used to sleep on bed with just one window. Even that window needed to be closed since he didn't need touch of outside air. He wanted to go outside or at least watch them. But he couldn't. He didn't understand cause of his sickness. He sensed just one thing. He would be more sick if he stood up or go out. His Mom used to bring all home work to him. He was used to feel so happy when he did that homework. It was so nice to see all homework before him. He didn't want to go to school. He wanted just to complete his homework. Since he loved it when his Mom taught him. His Dad was also teaching him. He was so happy during that time. But it was not simple for him when he had to go back to school again. He used to get tired so soon. He still remembered for many days he avoided to going on playground. But after some days he was forced to go. One of his teachers screamed on him. He went to play but he was so confused. That ball hit him on countless time. Other students started cracking joke on him. Few started even hitting him with intention then monitor stopped them. Many kids started to scream on them. Those kids wanted to play and those kids were wasting their time in harassing him. He didn't know if it was real cause or they cared for him in heart and just giving excuses. But from that day he was totally forgotten the playground. He just used to stand on corner and pretend. When teacher came near, he pretend that he was participating but he never participated in any game. He was always so weak. But he tried his best to turn things in good way. But that sickness managed to damage his health. He never became that much healthy. He was always weak. He wanted to look great to all but he just never managed to get it. He just never understood why did he have so weak health. Yogesh didn't want to become sick again. He took his medicine. " Mom don't worry. I will take good care of my health." He went out for office. His Mom smiled. She was happy that Yogesh was doing as per her wishes. She wanted him to do as she wanted. She needed it. After all Yogesh was only hope of her entire life. It was her need that he should listen to her. She began to plan his dinner. She always loved to start it early. She wanted every thing to be perfect in every way.
  Yogesh went in his office. He was so happy that he managed to take his medicine. He always kept checking them. He wanted things to be perfect. He didn't want to have some wrong medicines. He began to sense it create those effect on his life. He began to feel relax on every step. He just always managed to thank scientist. Many times he started to think what would happen if those medicines would vanish from his life. He just couldn't imagine his life. He managed to survive just on them. Those medicines were having impact on his life. He could stay alive with them on every day. He needed to learn many steps in life. If he kept falling sick like he did on that time. His life would get destroyed. He needed to sense it's meaning. He knew that those medicines were his life support on every time. He needed them. He had to sense importance of those medicines. He needed to understand that medicines were his need. He started to built faith on medicines. Yogesh just needed them to survive. He took one capsule before entering in room. He felt so relaxed. He started talking to every one. He was perfect. He felt so happy when clients started to ask about prices. He gave them. But then he sensed perfume of his client. It was really strong. He started to feel strange sort of suffocation. It was clear that this perfume didn't suit him. He started to sense it's side effects. It had worst type of smell. He felt as if that smell was locking him in some room. He felt as if it was taking away his breathes. He knew that if he reacted on that moment client would take it in wrong way. He knew that he needed to pretend. He sensed one thing that he was getting breathless. He didn't want to appear weak before client. He didn't want it. But before he could control himself he became breathless. He started to grasp for air. That lady was so shocked. She started screaming " My god he is having heart attack." He was so upset. He wanted to stop it. But on that time his aid managed it. Minal screamed " It is not heart attack. It is just asthma. Nothing serious. He will be fine. I just bring medicine." Then every one looked relaxed. He went out to check medicine. He took his allergy pills. His breathing returned to normal. He felt so upset now. He was so unlucky. Now they would not give his work. But then Minal screamed " Sir are you alright?" He managed to create big smile and came back. That lady looked surprised again. " You are looking so worst before few moments now you are fine." Her husband " Ya. In case of asthma I heard that they had serious troubles for long time." Yogesh smiled " No..no sir it was asthma. It was just allergy of perfume." Suddenly that lady looked ashamed. Her husband looked at her with anger. Yogesh smiled. " It was not your mistake Madam. Actually I forgot to take my medicine in morning. I wanted to come on time." That couple looked satisfied. So finally no one blamed them. Yogesh " Let's go ahead with business." Then they did long talk about deal. Finally that couple agreed and went away. Minal came to him as soon as they went out. Minal was elder than him. But she was nice and caring like his Mom. She always managed to give him medicine on time. He knew that he should think like that. But he couldn't stop thinking. Only if Minal had managed to come in his house, he even dreamed of marrying with her. He just felt one thing that his Mom might not like her. But then he felt that she was his best choice. He knew that he must convince his Mom and ask about Minal one day." Minal.." Minal gave him nice smile. " Yes sir." She was so mature. He needed some one mature and wise for him. " Minal what you think about marriage?" " Well. Some nice person who accept me. Do you know some one?" " Well!! What do you feel about that business deal?" Minal looked confused then she started laughing. Minal " Are you trying to propose me?" Yogesh looked confused." I know that I am elder than you so you feel that I will handle you in better way. But I feel that you might need to think again. I mean there are many girls who are beautiful and young." " But I like you."" Great but we talk about this later. Let go back to work Yogesh." Yogesh was confused. She was calling him by name and he managed to propose her without asking Mom. He knew that he did something wrong. But he never planned to propose like that. He just did it. He didn't understand how did it happened. Then he felt that he had propose so he must move ahead with it. He started working with Minal again. Their relation was strange. Minal started working as if nothing happened. He had to go back to work too. She just started calling him by his name.
  Yogesh went back to home. His Mom was waiting for him. Mom " Thank god. You came on time. I just kept your dinner ready. I made it in simple way just as please you and your system. You must take good care of your health. You need to sense. It was not right to become negligent about it." Then before he could answer suddenly Minal appeared from behind. Minal gave him sweet smile. Minal " Actually I have come to remind you about your medicines. I am so tense about you since your that attack, Yogesh." Minal said his name specially with loud voice. His Mom looked confused. " Who is this girl Yogesh? Of course. You are his secretary. Why don't you call him sir?" Minal smiled. " Ohh Mom he had not told you? He proposed me today. I thought that he took your permission. So sorry to come like this. I don't want to force myself. But now I am family." Mom looked to Yogesh. Yogesh sensed that every thing was turning in wrong way. " Mom I was going to ask you.." Minal " Of course. He didn't propose I did. He said okay. I hope this will be fine." Minal was saying every thing in wrong way. He didn't want his Mom to get angry. But then he looked at Minal. She was showing same anger in her eyes. It was not just right. He didn't understand what he supposed to do. Mom " How could you do this to me? I just don't understand. How could you act so ungrateful to me? I thought you love me so much. But now my all hopes are shattered." Yogesh was so confused. Minal " But I am a nice girl. I know I am little elder but trust me Mom. I will take good care of him. I just need training under you." Mom screamed " Get lost from my house. Yogesh if you want to marry her then I want you out of my house." " Mom I can't live without you." " Then tell her to get lost." Yogesh looked at Minal. Minal was looking at him with anger. He was so scared. He just didn't understand this. He didn't want anger from any side. He wanted every one to be happy. But he sensed one thing that his Mom and Minal didn't get along very well. He suddenly started shivering. His Mom was so scared. She ran inside room. Minal was trying to relax him. When his Mom came out with medicine, he took it. Then he started feeling sleepy so he went in bedroom with his Mom. His Mom closed door. He didn't able to hear any thing. But he was not actually even interested in hearing those things. He wanted to relax. He didn't want to lose his Mom. He needed her. This was his thought before falling asleep. When he woke up, sunlight was falling on his face. His empty stomach was clearly complaining regarding hunger. His Mom came towards him. Mom " You must wash your mouth and then eat something. You don't eat dinner last night." Yogesh didn't understand what happening at first. But then he remembered all. " Mom where is Minal?" " Why did you have to discuss about her? What do you want? Minal or your Mom?" " Of course Mom I want you. I just want her to be safe in her home." " So you are not going to marry her?" " No..NO.." His Mom smiled. " Perfect. Mom will find nice girl for you. In fact I have just managed to find one. She is going to come today with her parents so you must get ready." Yogesh was so confused. But he just nodded. He knew that his Mom did every thing that was best. He didn't dare to go against her. Mom " Wash mouth. Then eat this breakfast. I have brought heavy breakfast for you. So eat it. Then I will show you a dress which you suppose to wear." Yogesh nodded. Yogesh started acting as per her Mom's thought when suddenly his mobile rang. He was doing to pick it up when his Mom snatched it. " You don't need phone calls now. I am taking mobile with me. You have to get ready as soon as possible." Yogesh nodded. He didn't want to object his Mom. He just wanted to obey her. He acted just as per her instructions without any objection.
  Then Yogesh took leave from office for few days as per his Mom instructions. Then he even quit that job. But one day when he was going for interview, Minal came in his house. Minal " You promised that you will marry me." " But Mom said I can't." Minal took hold of his hand. She took him with her. He tried to stop her. But when she looked at him, he felt scared. He just kept doing whatever she had suggested. She took him to marriage registar's office. He wanted to deny but he was so scared. She forced him to marry her. He kept doing every thing as per her wishes. She was just like his Mom. He was scared to hurt her. When his marriage was over, Minal told him that they must go to his Mom. He didn't want to. But then he didn't have option. Minal forced him to do that. He was so scared to face his Mom. He knew that she didn't understand. She never understood this. He was so weak boy from childhood. Once one boy asked for his favorite watch. He didn't want to give but he gave since he was scared. His Mom was so angry with him. She wanted him to rebel and scream on others. But Yogesh can't do that. Yogesh was peaceful person by nature. He could never act like that. He knew that his Mom never understood his marriage. He didn't want to cause pain to his Mom. He didn't want to face this all. It was all his fault. He shouldn't have thought about marriage. But he did. He was so scared now. He looked at Minal. She was busy with her friends. He decided that he had this enough. He wanted to stop this all. He just wanted to escape. He sudden began to feel breathless.He could no longer able to breath. He wanted to call Minal. But she didn't care. She was not like his Mom. His Mom never ignored him. His Mom never had any friends. She just kept taking care of him. She was every thing to her. His Mom supported him even when his Dad was upset with him. He still remembered those worst days of his life. He knew that he made mistake. He couldn't correct it. He was going to faint soon. He could sense it. He saw a big rock was before him. He didn't want to fall on it. But he couldn't control himself. He kept trying to call Minal. But she didn't care. He felt just one thing. He had made biggest mistake by proposing her. He felt those pains which were horrible. He soon fainted. When he woke up , his head was paining. He started calling his Mom. But Minal came near him. Minal " I am here honey." He didn't understand why she was there at first. Then he remembered. He looked around. His Mom was not there. He just closed his eyes again. Minal kept talking but he didn't open  his eyes. Then after sometimes Doctor came, Yogesh " Doctor I want my Mom?" " What?" " I want to go home to my Mom. I don't want to stay with my wife. She don't care for me." Minal was so shocked. She started crying. Minal " I thought you are scared of your Mom and that was reason you are not marrying. If I ever suspected this, then things would have been different." Minal ran out of room. Doctor " I got your bag of medicine." " Yes..yes..they are my tablet of emergency. " " What emergency? They are tablets of tonic." Yogesh was confused. " I need my Mom. She will tell every thing to you." Doctor was confused. He took number from him. Yogesh " I use them when I don't remember things. I just manage to faint like that on any point." " So after that you don't remember things happened before." " No..no..I remember..but sometimes..I..I need Mom..she will tell every thing. She knew my whole history." " Sure I will call your Mom but why don't you tell me little bit. After all you are patient." " So is it crime to call Mom after getting married to that witch? She is witch. She managed to put her magic on me. I don't want to propose her but I did. I don't want to marry her but I did. She was elder than me. Why did I want to marry her? She is doing those all tricks on me." Doctor was confused. He called Minal outside. Doctor " Did you force him to marry you? " Minal was angry. " No..never he proposed me. I thought he wanted to marry me and his Mom is stopping me so my friends and parents suggested that I have to force. But if he didn't want this marriage then I will divorce." Yogesh " You are lying. You force this all on me." Doctor " Did you keep relation with her?" Minal " No I never let him touch me. I am not stupid. I am not going to force this marriage on you. We will find way out." Minal was still wearing dress of bride. She was crying. Yogesh suddenly began to see guilty. He started to feel he was in love with her. Yogesh " Stop stop may be I love you? I just don't know." Doctor was shocked. Doctor " What are you saying?" " I mean she is nice girl. I was angry with her. Since she kept talking with I was fainting that's all." Yogesh smiled. Minal was so confused now. Minal " Do you love me?" " Yes..No..I love you but still you are not right for me. Mom said it." Doctor " I just say one thing. You need psychiatrist. Your medicine are useless. You have fainted without reason. You need medical treatment just because you fall on rock. Your trouble is mental and I am calling him." Doctor went out. Yogesh was still confused. His expression were those expression which matched with person who kept playing with petal of rose and kept saying she loves me...she loves me not. But he was just saying I loves her.. I loves her not. Minal was shocked. She just sat near him. She took hold of his hand. He let her hold his hand.
   Minal was so confused. She knew that she did wrong thing. She pressured Yogesh in this marriage. But he was nice boy. She was few years elder than him. She knew that she had to take some steps. But she never thought that Yogesh was mad man. It was so strange. She never able to guess those things in life. She never thought about this. But now she had married to him. She just wanted to turn her life backwards. She slowly pull her hand out of Yogesh. At same point Yogesh's Mom came in room. Yogesh's Mom " I know you don't want him now. He is like that from childhood. He never liked attention taken away from him. He got hurt on every point when my attention goes to some one else." " He is not ill. He is taking those medicines unnecessarily." " I know but those tablets give relief to him. I gave them to him." " He need psychiatrist." His Mom started laughing. " So you feel that my son is mad then why don't you just divorce him?" Minal was so confused. She didn't want to leave her husband so quickly. But Yogesh was not even ready to accept marriage. Mom " I will tell court that he is mad. Then you can easily get divorce." " But?" " Do you want alimony? I will give it you. I will give you as much as in my capacity." " But?" " I can help you even if you want another husband. I mean when you get money then I will give you sympathy." Minal was shocked after hearing all this. She sensed that her parents and friends were also standing on corner now. They all were waiting outside but when Yogesh's Mom came, they came in to support her. Minal's Mom " How dare you speak like that with my daughter? She didn't married your son to get money." " But she didn't even want to stay with a mad man. Did she?" Minal screamed " Yes. I want my husband and I will handle it all. I just suggest you stop trying to break my marriage. I want family and kids. Not your money. If you want to take away your property fine take it." Yogesh's Mom started laughing. " He will not stay with you. He just loved me." Then suddenly Doctor spoke " He will stay with his wife and he will have nice happily married life. I will handle it. But I just suggest you to go for treatment. You are not mentally sound." " I am. My son can't stay without me." Minal screamed on Yogesh's Mom " Go away." " I will not. I am his Mom." Psychiatrist pointed Minal to calm down. Then when Yogesh woke up his Mom ran to him, she started convincing him that he must divorce Minal. But psychiatrist interrupted. He started slowly winning faith of Yogesh. For first time Yogesh felt that he could managed to stay away from medicine. Yogesh " Mom I want to go to this Doctor." " Are you mad? He will kill you." " No Mom. He is Doctor. He would take good care of me." Yogesh's Mom tried to convince him. But Yogesh was impressed by psychiatrist. He decided that he wanted to take treatment. Finally his Mom gave up. Psychiatrist " I want you both to go in some other place for few days. Yogesh your Mom is creating wrong effect on you." " But what if I fell sick?" " You will stay healthy. Try to talk in positive way. Yogesh." Yogesh nodded. Minal's Dad " I think you both should come to stay with us." Minal nodded. When they got out, psychiatrist said " Yogesh is suffering from personal dependent disorder. He always needed some one to move ahead. He decided to leave his Mom since he had me and Minal with him. We need to stop this fear. It will go away with treatment. But his Mom is trying to increase it. I feel she have some other problem. But she is not my patient so my concern is just Yogesh. " He turned to Minal " Take him away with you. I will talk to him on lap top or even suggest other person there. " Minal nodded. Minal was tense but she knew that she didn't want to change her husband. When she entered in room. Yogesh once again started to hold her hand. One thing was clear. He didn't leave her now. But she needed to teach him to move ahead by himself. She didn't try it on that moment. Since she sensed one thing, she needed time. She told him that they had to go. He immediately nodded without asking about place. Then he took his medicine. That real medicine which was prescribed by psychiatrist. He began to feel truly relaxed.
                                                                    The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...