Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Poem 3061. When I thought

                                                              When I thought
When I thought it is enough I just want to understand every point of life which will show world in new unique style
When I start to quit world suddenly look so different on every point then world will start to give hopes to me with my mind
When I need to understand those concepts in life which will give new understanding to our mind we sense it from inside
When I start to sense moves I just began to feel one thinking from mind which tell me I need new hope and life on every point
When I just began to fly I sense it from mind that I never able to fly truly but still that flying seem to be worth of trying
When I start to move then suddenly walking seem like hope to our mind we need to sense that hope from inside on each point
When I start to run those touches will have so much effect that start to give that appeals to our mind we sense it from inside
When I will began to feel that touch we felt one thought from mind that will give new start to show those touches on mind
When I form those effect will have to create those touches which change our mind from inside at each step of mind
When I start to form those steps of life we want to start those touches in life which will give new hopes to our mind
When I form those effect which change those touches which will give new understanding in life that start to form that mind
When I sense those understanding which will start to create those steps which I need to move ahead on every point we sense from mind
When I need to walk I want to fly on every point I start to understand that thinking which will give hope to my life at every point
When I start to understand that thought will began to move ahead on every point it will give true spirit to our mind at each step of our mind
When I will begin to move forward with one thought from inside I need to walk in my way and style but life seem to change from mind on every time
When we will move ahead and understand our mind on every move we need rythem of life at each step of understanding and mind on every point
When I start to read pages of life they give different feelings of life which show those meaning that starts to give world different meaning on every time
When I start to understand those words which will meaning to our life it will have hidden feeling inside on that point which change our life at each point
When I start to give those touches which starts to open our mind we sense it from our thoughts at every step of life we feel from mind at each point of life
When we start to move ahead we sense from mind those touch on each move of life we sense it from mind with one thinking of life which starts with hope in life
When life gives new sort of light which open our world on every page of life which create new appeals to our life we sense them on every direction of life
When world will open new mind we start to sense at every step of life we feel that appeals on mind which change our world in different style on every move of life
When we move forward in our world we need new light for mind we need to move forward with hope of new shine at every spirit of our future and life
When I start to fly wing will need power to our life which start to give new touch in life so what I feel is new point on every move and action of life
When I start to move even walking will become flying for me on many points of life it open new world for me from time to time
When I will begin to give those touches which will have so many moves that start to give those steps on our life we sense them from mind
When I start to move ahead on every step we sense those touches of life which change our world and our mind at every move of life
When I start to understand I need to those feelings from mind which will capture our world to new way and style from inside
When I start to feel I sense one thing from mind which will give power to our life at each step and move of life at each step of life
When I will began to sense those locations which will give those touches in life which change our world and our mind at every point
When I start to show world in new way in our life I will began to sense those effect on mind which change our world in different side
When I will began to show those touch to mind we need to learn those steps in life which will give hope to every point from our mind
When I start to walk I feel as if I am flying in life I need to sense every step from my mind I need to learn one thinking from inside
When I need to move ahead those steps which will give those effect on mind I sense flying no longer remain need of my thought and mind
When I start to understand every step of life I just sense one thing I need to study on every step my mind from my soul on every point
When I start to learn my steps I sense it from mind that I just have some meanings in life which change our life at each point
When I feel one thought from my mind which will give new impact on our mind we need to sense it from mind at every point
When I start to understand walking on each point which will give meanings after some point in our life at each step of mind
When I feel one thinking from mind which change our moves on every point which will start to give new start to our mind
When I start to walk in life I just felt one thing it is enough on every point we need to sense it from our mind at each move of life
When I start to understand walk is enough for me I never need flying on any point since I can move ahead as per my choice in life
When I start to walk it is not less when I add power in it in life since it will become that great thought which will give power to our mind
When I began to hope I feel my mind start to fly on every point I don't need those steps which will give new hopes to our life
When I start to hope on each point with one thought that I need to feel happiness from mind which change our life
When I start to move ahead I need to feel that spirit in my life which will give new beginning to my mind on every point
When I feel one thought from mind which change every point that start to give those understanding on each move of life
When I sense one feelings from inside which start to show those different directions on every point which change our life
When I will began to give new touch which will give hope to our meanings in life that start to give hope on every move of life
When I start to walk change is important on every point it will began to create those touch in life which will give spirit on mind
When I will give new touch which will create new start to our mind what will give new impact on our life we sense it from our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...