Friday, June 19, 2015

Poem 2165. Taking risky path

                                                        Taking risky path
When I start some new thinking in life I just want to explain others and start new ways from mind when
I want to do that I just feel so scared from inside I have one feeling in my mind which will have many thoughts which
Will have effects on mind when I have so much new start on every point will show me so many incidence
Which will have worst effect on mind I need to move ahead with one thought that I will move that way
In life which will show so much pleasant effects on mind we have to move to that road where life will
Look so great but I just feel when it come from me to we I just feel so scared from inside since it is so simple
To take risk on our life when we do it on our challenge we feel one thought from inside when new thing
Will start risk is so sure in life when we took it on ourselves it all seem so right but when we take it on
Others it will have effect on our mind those sort of thinking which will show world in different style will
Just have one understanding from mind new thinking will show this world in new style we want world
To understand thoughts of our mind but I want them to just understand thought and move ahead in life
But when they start to move with thought I just feel scared from inside when for truth you take risk on
Yourself it seem so fine but when others are included it will suddenly become wrong for life at every step
We need to understand those thoughts which are creating impact on mind those sort of feelings which
Will show this world in different way are leading to lot of troubles in life when we will began to move
With one thought we just never understand they are leading us to that valley which will have many sides
I am to move ahead with one hope that I will stay on side and never fall in valley since I have my hope
On peak that risk seem to be worthy to my mind when others start to walk just like me I feel so scared
From inside I know that hope is most precious treasure and every one will be happy if that hope is in their hand
And I have convinced them that thing when I start to move and they ask what I am trying but when that
Walking start when I have just one fear that my feet will slip and I will fall in valley but when other start
Then risk will be for all in life those steps which I will took will not have just effect on me but also have
Effect on others in life I just need to understand they have also right to take risk in life but when you saw
Other walk same way suddenly you feel scared from inside but then I feel how wrong is that thought after
All when I fight for my freedom don’t they deserve same right those sort of thinking which have clouded
Our world are not that much nice when I want to take risk then other also have that choice after all when
I get that hope they are also going to get that hope in life so until they don’t take those risk how can they
Just move with hope to positive side those risks which are truth of our thinking will slowly lead to lot of
Troubles in life since when I took risk others also deserve to take that risk in life since those feelings which
Are showing this world new start on every point I just feel one thing that those start which will began with
One hope that other will not get harm in that process in life but we just can’t manage to protect all since
It is not up to us to decide when I show them hope they all want it for them and for it they will start to
Move on every point I will decide my way and some will prefer it and walk like me in life but some will not
Walk with that style it is up to other person to understand which way is needed on every point so those
Sort of thoughts which will have effect on mind then those thoughts will have so much understanding on
Every point in that thought we can see many thinking which are having effect on life I just need to understand
Others will choose ways and some will like to take risk just like me and that is their choice but troubles will
Starts when some people first took risk then start complaining on some point I just feel we must act wisely
And give them freedom to turn back on that point but sadly in life there is one rule who turn back just
Never become friend once again in life since other took that place so sometimes it seem only if that one
Have never tried since when some one start and then turns back it will reduce morals so may be we have
To set warning on start in life that you are moving ahead with us but on your own will you must not blame us
In life but life is not some bond which will be get signed we can’t just keep rules like that and we just can’t
Manage to complicate our life I have seen on many points such a things happen so I prefer to walk alone
On those ways since I just never want to complain in life but then I have understood every person is not like that
Some  walk with you and understand your troubles and adjust with smile when we start to walk we
Need to move with one hope that we will get it but some people just don’t complain even if we don’t get
That thing in life they understand we have tried while other people just keep complaining even after getting
Things of their choice how strange is this world which will have different thoughts some will take risk on just
Their own mind while some just never take risk in life since they want to move ahead with one thought
That they want to shine and they are not ready to tolerate darkness which we will see before getting shine
But with one hope they will get it they start to move with us in life such people are just troubles which
We need to ignore on every time since if we keep paying attention to them then we will never move ahead in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...