Thursday, June 11, 2015

Poem 2152. Proper words

                                                         Proper words
Can you understand those words which I say in life every time I say I will understand you but I am always
Confused about you in my mind when I start to move ahead I just have one thought from inside that I will
Win this war of confusion of my mind but I will always lose on every point since words are just managing to
Create so much in my world when they are said by some people who really matter to me in life when I will
Move ahead I just have one thought from inside those words are may those need which I desire from
Each and every point I just never understand those thoughts which are hidden inside my mind I just want
Whole world to understand me and understand my logic at each point when world will understand then
Each word will look great to me but that is not truth of life I have to understand what I first need is just
Understanding of my own mind I just feel so confused from inside when words will show new start we
Just have one thinking from our mind that I am getting, confused since I just don’t understand thoughts
In my life when we start to move ahead on just each point I have one desire to ignore those thoughts of
Thinking and mind but when other thoughts will enter we just have one feel from inside those things which
Will touch world just not look that much great when those words are having worst meaning in life we just
Keep thinking one thing from inside that words are creating so much appeal on us that we just never understand
Those words on any point we have to understand that meaning which will have impact on our life when
We will start to move ahead on each step we need to move like wise our thoughts are confusing us on
Each moment with one thinking that we need words to show new understanding to our life those words
Are showing new concept to our thoughts on every point life will show new beginning to our mind when
We will start to move ahead with one thought that words are creating so much effect on mind we just
Want to understand those thoughts from inside that words will have hidden meaning which are showing
New understanding on every point when world will start to show new feel from inside when we will move
Ahead on every point when mind will show different effect they are all based on thinking of our life those
Facts are creating so much understanding in life since those facts are have meaning which are having just
One thinking from inside that words are creating so much impact on mind when they have many facts
Just hidden inside we need to understand those words which are creating future not those who are destroying
Our future on every point but sometimes our mind just remain stuck to that wrong word and manage
To hurt our life those thoughts which are having impact on mind are creating new understanding in life
When world will move ahead we just have one understanding and one meaning from mind that we need
To understand our world with one thinking that we need desire from inside those thoughts which are
Just managing to capture our mind will have different sections of thoughts which will have impact on our
Thinking by understanding meaning at every point when world will show start we just need to have one
Desire from inside it is to understand world at every thought and create new meaning from it on just each
And every point when words will reach to that level which will have effect on our mind we must be careful
To choose just those which give them pleasant sort of rise those words which are touching our future
And just managing to have impact on our mind we need to understand words will form new feel in our
Thinking and in our world when they will cut our heart from inside those words are that power which
Can take away and which can give us our life but we just never understand them since we just collect all
Words which we hear with our ears without thinking which one will be good and which one will be bad
For our life when we will start to move ahead we have just one desire that our world will look so much
Great to our mind those words which will have different meaning will look so much different when 
Just us  to understanding our life so we need to place proper word in our heart on proper time that
Is rule of success of our life we need to make move with proper thinking and with peace of mind to understand
Those points on which we can see this world with different thinking of our mind we need to understand
Just one thought from inside that world will look great to us on just few moment when it will look so much
Great to our mind for getting things as per our wish we need to understand those thoughts of our mind
We need to understand thinking will not help us to move ahead unless we don’t choose proper words in life
When world will show different feel we have to understand it on every point we need to understand that
World with every proper word to move that world in such a way that it can give us proper sort of shine
On each point word will show new understanding which we will desire from inside world will show those
Words new meaning since we choose them properly so that those words will show new shine to our mind
Since inside every word we can see different understanding to our mind we need to understand just one thing
World will look great only when we use proper sort of words with perfect meanings to take us ahead in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...