Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Poem 2148. If you are alive

                                                      If you are alive
Once again I thought only if you were alive I know that you can’t perform miracles for me still on some
Moment and on some point I just want to make you once again alive I know you can’t help me but still
You will become my need on that point whatever time I spend with you in my life seem to have so much
Worth that I just began to remember you not just as my friend but just as my guide but somewhere I know
You are fragment of my mind if you were alive then may be you were not even to help me in this situation but
You were must be busy in your life then why did I feel so much positive thoughts about your help on just
Every point but that is what I feel from inside that you can solve my problems when I know you just can’t
Understand those thoughts in life but still after your death you become wish from inside but still sometimes
I feel just one hope from my mind that you could have understood so for you I have just cried those who
Left us always give strange hope to our life it seem as if they can help us on most hard point when we
Start to move ahead those sort of point just remind us we need those people inside our life at every step
We just have one desire from inside we need to understand those facts of mind which are creating different
Effects on life when I start to move I have just realized what ever I lost seem to gain more value then what
I have in life I just never understand that logic of mind I just have one feeling from inside those thoughts are
Showing that point where incidence will show different effect on mind when we start to understand that
Thoughts which are showing different conditions of mind they are showing this world those thinking which
Will show those thoughts which are having lot of troubles for mind when we start to move ahead on just
Every point with one thinking from inside those facts which are showing different reactions in life then
Those thoughts are showing different world with those which are missing in life but does that mean we
Really missing things at every point that person whom we desire are showing new start at every section
Of our life when we will began to move towards that point which are having so much understanding that
We need to understand our life when those person goes out they seem like need of life that person will
Show us light but then I feel that need is not just something which we wanted from that person inside life
We need to understand that thought which will show this world in just a wonderful way just by existence
Of that person in our life when I know that one is my need why don’t I understand I have created it in life
I need to understand creating things is not easy but creating need seem so easiest in life when some one
Goes away in life that one seem as if pole of our life we just never understand those people are not that
Coming back we just want them back on every point I want to convince this every time to mind but it just
Seem telling us one thing that it wanted to create dreams with that person since they no longer have any
Sort of negative side may be when person changes it hurt us most in mind that’s why may those who goes
Away seem as if best one since they never change and hurt us in life but just running from truth will not
Help us is just become one line when we find so nice feel while thinking about dead one with positive
Hope that we would have done so many great things if they were there for us and alive truth never sink
In us and in our mind that those people are just hopes of good future but we just create them from past
Since future no longer seem promising in life instead of hoping for new friend we start to create once
Again old friend in our life since that friend is so safe after all that one can’t shatter our hopes so it is just
One thought from mind when those sort of understanding that we just want to play safe game of hopes
By creating them in past in our life but sometimes I wish why we have to create them with help of past
When we have so large future ahead on every point we have to understand our future can give this world
Good and perfect sort of shine when I can hope from future and create hopes from inside so those part
Of future which are having so wonderful thinking from inside we just need to understand those future
Are true hopes of mind when we set our hopes on it then only we can able to move ahead in life we just
Need to understand those hopes should be about past not about future at any point when we start to
Create new hope it must be set on future at every time past can give your just sweet memories and hope
Of new friend which are like old one but it can’t create for you new future and new life we have to understand
Past on every time we just need one thought we need to move ahead with one thinking that our future
Will be nice but when worst thing happen I always find my heart saying one thing to my mind if that one
Was alive I never have suffered this way in life I know I must look at future but past seem to become alive
Since just those faces seem true hopes in life but while doing that I just feel many time I ignore hopes
Of my future from my mind just because I fall in love with my past my future suffer many times I just ignore
Many hopes of life since I am too busy in trusting my past instead of trusting my present while creating future in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...