Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Poem 8. Spying

                                 Spying
Windows are something which I love from my heart from it
I can see outside world but world can't see me at all
It is like watching nice movie to please my heart
But sadly I just stuck one channel that has human being in all part
Any way inside that movie I saw nothing but adventure in all
I just learn to enjoy it because we can't change window from that part
I saw each person with totally different angel which always hidden
Under them when they are around the people but they all come out
Clearly and purely in open when they thought they are away from sight of people
At that moment they show what they thought from inside about the people
It is really scary to see that part of human nature which that
How sometimes before all eyes people give others nice smile
But as soon as that person left people began to scream with anger about them
I just have question when I see that person did it happen with me also
When I am absent can people also talk same about me as person
But then I understood one thing if every one get blame in life
I am not a different kind so that is what happens in life when
We are absent some friend show their true faces in life or
May be just bring out their frustration it is not much and it is not crime
Since we have such a stressful life only these people don't know
There is one silent witness watching them with silent eyes
Some time I even saw some people who are full of joy in life
Just jump and try to dance like some movie star they are that time
But no movie star can dance without learning it in life so
It just turn out to be a flop dance in which from some one who
Know hardly anything about dance in that one's whole life
That one dance and sing just to prove we can dance as we like
But once laugh escapes from my mouth those feeling shattered away from life
That's why some times I put my hand ready to shut me up in life
Because I don't want to destroy that moment form that person's life
Because if that one don't know there is audience that one will dance as like
And that dance may don't have rhythm but it have true feeling on joy
And that's why I must say I never saw any dance I really like
But when you saw some one crying suddenly we all that fun
And I want to come out and try hard to help and console
But sadly in life you can't do a thing about it because
When you try to help that person will never seem to like
And may not like it to notice that you are there and watching
It out of that window and blame you with crime of spying
But just tell how I look outside of window and see something else
When out side there are just jungle of building and trees are far away
How did I suppose to do bird watching when trees are missing every where
When you watch a bird they do so many nice things
And I surely love bird watching instead of watching human every where
But sadly in this world of concrete birds are hardly there
So we have no one to watch except few pet dogs and few birds here and there
So human watching become only possible thing when you watch out window
So may be we grow at least some trees to view some nature out of windows
Then at least we can able to differentiate people who just look out of window
And those who just like to look in other life with thought of spying in life.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...