Friday, January 13, 2012

Poem 3. Wind

                                         Wind
Whenever wind touches my hair sometimes I think life will be always fair
Whenever a river floats sometimes I think I catch the moon
Whenever a mountain stands sometimes I think human can strongly stand
But is it true and perfect way of my thinking can I see some one
Truly stood like a mountain or is it some thing made by just books and mind
But then some one ask me why you keep asking these questions
To other human in life why don't you be those things which you like
Now this is hard thing for our life to  become something which we want
Others to become in our life because excepting some thing is so easy in life
So when I began to becoming some thing which I see in nature in my life
I feel my qualities are so less that I can't achieve it in my life
So when it comes to others I expect their stars to shine
And when they just don't get anything proper and perfect
We began to blame nature or god for it in our life
We never want to do anything by our self but we want these things in life
Quality is something which needed to be achieved by time
But we want every thing to be perfect and ready for our entire life      
But whenever lighting and storms roar always I think fear is there
With fear there is nothing fair and began to blame god for everything
That is wrong and unfair in our life because that sound scare me
On each and every part of life and suddenly every thing began to feel
Unfair and wrong in our precious life and all thing turns totally wrong way
When after that voice moon hides behind cloud in sky
I feel sure that bad luck will be stood before me on next time
Life never act fair to us each time we always thought this way
But question is that do we act fair with our life
On each happy moment we just pay attention to moments we dislike
On every bright day we just love store things for bad weather nights
It is right to store in life but if you store too much what will be today
In your life and do you think just by paying attention to others comment
About you in life you cry many times in day and night
Do you think that is fair with your life or think about those days
When you just waste your money show others what you are in life
Instead of buying thing you like you just bought costly because
Others say buying cheap is so wrong in your life
Just tell me do you think that is right and fair for your life
No it is not fair with our life so may be life is unfair some times
But we are never truly fair and just towards our thinking and life
So when we wish something from life we must have to think twice
And see that how much we really care what happen to our life
We just acted as we wish in this life and never went ahead
With thoughts to live as truly we like just look at our self
In mirror we must see sometimes because many times we wear those clothes
Which others like and not that one which touch our heart
But that one which other admire when they see us in life
Being strong like mountain means do as you wish and like
We can start it with wearing clothes which you like
Without looking for others who may like them or dislike
Because only then you can act as you like and then
May be you can able to catch moon or even sun in life.                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...