Monday, January 30, 2012

Poem 12. Dreams

                                       Dreams
When I wake up in the morning some times it is a dream
Some times it is a nightmare that take me in the sky
Not pleasant one but the which have lightening and scare
So both of dream have same power in them both take me to the sky
Then why I am so scared of my nightmare why did it seem
To hurt my heart when it is some thing which always there
Dream are some thing part of our mind but then why I feel
Sometimes I don't even thought about them some thing in the life
So irritating and strange that our dream manage us to scare
And then we began to think we never have that thought
Until our dream attack us on our soft spot and that heart
So confuse are our dream that we never enjoy them because
For good one we feel sad because we can't have them
But in case of bad one why don't know I always feel
That it will turn into some thing true and make unhappy everything
I just always have one feeling dream will turn true and nightmare
Will never turn into totally different sort I feel from my heart
It will hurt me and my thinking because dream is some thing
We miss on each day as human being but nightmare something
Which always stood with us and it is some thing which never
Leave our mind because even when our eyes are open
That nightmare is stood with me when I think about it
Nightmare seem to have more hold on me that any dream
Which fulfill my feeling and like some compass try to help me
So I decided to keep some dreams which are nice for me
And decided to forget those nightmares which hurt me
But when thing turn away in different way in life
Suddenly dream becomes impossible and nightmare seemed more possible in life
But since I have decided in my mind that I keep my dream alive
And forget my nightmare from each and every side so inside my dreams
I just kept dreams as part of life and nightmare which always use to scare me
Kept away from my eyes I decided to forgot each and every dream
And decided to live in happiness because it may don't turn true
But I thought may it please me with view and trust me everything
Around me seemed to be happy as my dream until I realized that
By accepting it may I made a mistake in my life because while
Living in dream I slowly throw away many opportunities which
Were so good but still they are not at all part of our any dream
But still they are more good for life even than that precious old dream
Because some times new dream created by world are better than
Artificially created dream because it many times include people who
Never become true part of your thoughts or true part of your dream
So instead of keeping it I think it is better to forget that kind of dream
So strange is world of dream nothing seem safe here and look like
Every thing is scary even one of those happy perfect dream
Because if it include some person and that person don't want to fulfill
Then it may turn out to be worst dream and in this world there are too
Limited dream which don't include person just nature in that dream
So some times I wish there are many colours which can make beautiful dream
And nature is some sort of pleasant as well as perfectly nice sort of dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...