Saturday, January 28, 2012

Poem 10. Death of Sun

                                 Death of Sun
One day some one told me the sun is going to die
I always remember that scare until earth die when I ask Teacher
Is it true? my teacher told yes one day Sun will die
But it may take lot time before which many people will die
She said is with nice smile and I feel I am going to cry
I was so young I don't want to die and death is some thing
Horrible for me even to dream about in my nightmares
And death never mention before me much because it normally make people cry
I saw so many people crying on the death so it is some horrible in my sense
I just so shocked that my teacher just smile on that part and don't suggest
Any solution to save us and earth from that horrible occurrence in sky
When I look at sky I saw so horrible things like some sort of strange cloud
And I began to feel sun is rising today from strange position
Sun have some power which harm us in one every try
I was so scared and began to what will happen if sun decide us to fry
So I sat there thinking hard when I saw my some friends walking by
They were playing like a normal day it seem like they sense nothing wrong in sky
But when ever I look at sky I feel on each moment sun is coming near me
I just don't want it to come to near me because I am so scared of sky
Then finally I went to that teacher and ask her once again about sun
This time she smiled and began to tell me all she said sun will get destroyed
But it is not problem for us at all because by then we all be dead and went to god
But accepting that future don't seem easy for my heart and
I got confused and I am still confused about that some part
If we all are going to die why every time we worry about each and every part
After all dying is some thing which finally happen to all but
On each and every moment we worry about beating of our heart
We even some times worry so much and do many wrong things to please our heart
Why we are doing so much if we know we are going to die one day
And it may take long or this may happen to any one's heart
That we die in just few moment then why are we so much worried about heart
Then one day we are going to die then why every day seem so hard
Why do we feel tense every moment and feel hurt from heart
After all we all one day know we are all going to die so why then
We worry about other thing if we don't worry about sun and it's death in part
I always remember the teacher and her words which turn our heart
Why we worry about everything which is our world's strange part
And worry about may be one day it will easily harm our soul and heart
Our life is so strange that we have to worry about life's interesting part
Like how to enjoy it until we all alive and it's impossible to change everything
As it is impossible to change death of sun which finally going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...