Monday, June 29, 2026

Poem. 7632 When I ask my soul

                              When I ask my soul 

When I ask my soul what I want in life answer is just hope & smile which take me towards new world of shine

When I ask my soul what I sense in life answer is just anger & love which make me move ahead towards new route of shine 

When I ask my soul what I feel in life answer is just sweet & bitter which stand as memories towards new dream of shine 

When I ask my soul what I show in life answer is just move & route which start as chapter towards new touch of shine 

When I ask my soul what I form in life answer is just touch & word which form as strength towards new way of shine 

When I ask my soul what I create in life answer is just spirit & appeal which give as appeal towards new hope of shine 

When I ask my soul what I start in life answer is just thought & dream which show as light towards new route of shine 

When I ask my soul what I feel in life answer is just chapter & world which form as step towards new move of shine 

When I ask my soul what I show in life answer is just direction & start which create as path towards new touch of shine 

When I ask my soul what I want in life answer is just strength & hope which give as knowledge towards new light of shine 

When I ask my soul what I form in life answer is just touch & word which start as chapter towards new move of shine

When I ask my soul what I create in life answer is just route & spirit which form as dream towards new smile of shine 

When I ask my soul what I start in life answer is just word & feel which give as strength towards new appeal of shine 

When I ask my soul what I show in life answer is just way & concept which show as word towards new meaning of shine

When I ask my soul what I give in life answer is just smile & touch which give as route towards new direction of shine 

When I ask my soul what I form in life answer is just move & spirit which form as step towards new strength of shine

When I ask my soul what I create in life answer is just feel & concept which give as soul towards new spirit of shine

When I ask my soul what I show in life answer is just appeal & dream which start as route towards new touch of shine 

When I ask my soul what I want in life answer is just way & strength which form as light towards new world of shine

When I ask my soul what I start in life answer is just smile & world which show as move towards new spirit of shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 7668 World of dream open

                           World of dream open  World of dream open new touch to thought in mind that show new route to move of light in cha...