Saturday, June 22, 2024

Adventure story. 663. Isha's grandma

                               Isha's grandma 

Satish began to arrange his suitcases. He needed to pack all properly. Isha was so nervous about shifting. He knew that they needed to shift. It was sad thing for him. His wife Isha wanted to stay in same house with his parents. But his parents were so against it. His parents didn’t like idea of staying together. They didn’t wanted Satish & Isha to stay with them. Isha was so shattered. Isha wanted to stay together. She tried her best to adjust with her parents. He saw on each day she was working so hard to obey their orders. She was trying so hard. It was so upsetting when his parents rejected her every effort. He didn’t like it. Even today Isha was just sitting then she suddenly stood up & said “ I will cook for snacks for Mom & Dad. Now they need to live on their own..” she was about to go then he took hold of her arms & stopped her. “ You know they don’t want your help. If you use their ration they will just complaint that you wasted their weekly ration.” “ No.. they will be happy. I cook items they like." They don't want you to do cooking for them." Isha looked shocked. She asked " Why?” Satish forced her to sit down. “ We need to go out of house or Cops might force us!” Isha gave confused look. Isha “ But why did they hate us so much?” “ I don’t care. I had read Court notice from my Dad to leave house & I am learning it.” Isha nodded. Then Isha slowly began to pack all. Isha slowly asked “ Is it because I don’t got pregnant?” “ Come on! I don’t want you to get pregnant now! I need to save money to buy house. Baby is last thing we need now. We are lucky that you don’t got pregnant until now. Other wise we should be shifting with one child. It is worst idea.” She nodded peacefully. She didn’t like that she needed to leave her in-laws. She promised her Mom that she would stay nicely with her in-laws but now she didn’t have much option. So she began to help Satish. Satish was so happy that finally she grasped point. They had so many things to handle. She began to pack things one by one. He was watching. She was doing all. But she was not crying. She said to herself more than him “ It’s okay. I done what Mom told. I must obey my in-laws!” It was odd statement. He saw her mother. She was modern lady. Her mother never appeared much concerned about his parents. In fact he felt her mother didn’t like them that much. It was odd that her Mom told her that she must stay happily with her in-laws. It was so shocking. Satish asked “ Your Mummy told you to take care of my parents?” She gave him odd look. “ Mummy! Mummy hated joint family system. She wanted us to live independently.” Satish smiled & said “ Then let’s do it.” Isha smiled. Then step by step they began to pack all. They called movers & packers for big things but for small stuff they needed to load it on Truck themselves. When Movers Packers came, they immediately started helping them. Satish’s parents decided to stay out of house on that day. His Dad told him that he could keep second Key. He didn’t need to return. But Satish said “ I keep it with neighbour. After all we are not living nearby so if you need..” “ Yes..yes I know & I don’t want you to come & check on us. We want our life & let us live it.” Satish immediately nodded. Satish remembered all. Slowly Satish checked & confirmed that he didn’t left anything behind. He knew that he left his many childhood memories behind. He didn’t understand why his parents suddenly began to hate them. He was so confused. He slowly started to gather all stuff that was needed. Finally after loading for three hours. They managed to load most of things. They became ready to leave that house. Isha smiled happily. Satish was so shocked. He liked this change. It seemed as if he mentioned that his mother-in-law & Isha had change of heart. It was so nice. Isha began to think positively about all. Isha began to think about their future house. Isha started to planning where they could keep things. First time Isha watched picture of their new rented house. Isha just said “ It’s so small.” He knew that but he was happy that she was talking about it. He said nervously “ I need some time to get big one.” “ We need to purchase one but if we can rent just small one what will be situation when we buy?” He didn’t like this turn of conversation. He needed to provide for family all. He knew but when her mood became like that she started to demand so much. He didn’t understand how could he fulfil them. But he smiled positively. He said “ This is just rental so I choose small one. When it comes to purchasing we will go for big one. It’s going to be permanent.” Isha nodded. But he could see on her face that she didn’t believe any word out of his explanation. Her face was saying they were going to remain stuck in small house. Satish felt that fear too. But his parents were not planning to finance him. He needed to get out of house. He didn’t understand why did his parents became so upset. They were living nicely together. Then he felt that it might be nice for him but not for his parents. His parents were getting tired of him. He wanted happiness in his life. He was working just for himself. His parents clearly felt neglected by him. But he thought that Isha was paying enough attention. In fact she was paying so much attention that it was enough for a dozen people. It was so upsetting when his parents criticised them. Isha wanted to stay but his parents opposed. He tried to stay too. But his parents went to lawyer & when his parents told him that he immediately told them no need to actually do that. He would tell Isha that they did it. He didn’t want to waste his limited savings on lawyer. So he immediately shifted. He didn’t understood. Why did his parents suddenly began to hate them so much? Isha was finally over the initial shock. Now Isha began to plan their life. Now they would move ahead alone far away from his parents & he was happy about this idea. It was finally going to get over. He felt so happy. He knew that Isha might kept complaining but now finally their life would adjust. He didn’t want his parents to become essential part of their life. His parents didn’t want them & he had understood it. He had some issues but finally today he accepted it too. He was not moving away just from his house but he was moving away from his parents.

         Satish’s Dad Vishal Seth was sitting in room with his wife Vimal. Life was not going ahead as they wanted. Vishal Seth assumed that Isha would demand separate house. But it didn’t happen. Vimal “ So finally they went away!” “ She was so smart. She understood immediately that this house was very costly. So she started to plan. She is so smart. I can’t stop myself from admiring her skills. I mean she found a way to convince Satish to stay with her.” “ But now finally she is out. So when you are planning to call those people.” “ Very soon. Don’t worry. When we follow what they told we can get rid of Satish permanently. I don’t want that boy.” “ I told you when he was born in that dark night he will be biggest disaster.” “ I know but still I was hoping..” “ You always hope on wrong times. After him how hard we tried but we never have any baby.” “ I felt that he is blessing!” “ But I was telling you he is curse.” “ You were so right. I sense much brightness in room after they went out.” “ They were bringing so much negativity. His wife Isha she kept talking about her Mom! I don’t understand why did this Mom told her that she must stay with us?” “ It was totally odd. Any way we must start ready to meet our friend.” Vimal smiled “ He is such great man!” “ Don’t call him man. Call him God! He is not less than God.” “ But if we call human God it will be wrong.” Vishal Seth felt so angry. But Vishal Seth had no option. He couldn’t declare his rich & famous philosopher God because he desired. He knew that his wife was right. People would object. He just looked far away. Then he said “ We need to visit him.” “ Then..invite him in home! He needed to purify it. We don’t know how many negative vibes must be in house.” “ I don’t understand how could you take care of him if you feel so negative about him.” “ I was his mother it was my job but now I don’t want to see his face.” “ I totally agree.” When they heard van was left. They came out of their room. They started walking nervously around house. It was so upsetting. They kept feeling as if their son & daughter-in-law were keeping negativity inside house.  They hated them. Satish’s father didn’t plan to give anything to his son. They smiled when they sensed Satish & Isha was gone. They began to plan all things to create welcome for their guide philosopher. On that point suddenly Isha screamed & said “ I forgot my wallet in house. I need it. It have all documents.” Satish felt so confused. They needed documents. He couldn’t ignore them. Isha began to tell driver to stop Van. Driver finally stopped. They immediately got out of Van & ran towards seat of Van. Satish declared “ We need to go back. We forgot some important documents.” “ We can’t turn back like that. It’s already dark. We must reach.” Isha “ He is right. You can go ahead. I will go back & stay in house for a night.” Satish felt so confused. He didn’t like that idea but he didn’t have much option. He needed to cooperate. Satish “ But how could you go alone?” She immediately booked Cab on app. She smiled since she got one instantly. It was nearby. She said “ It’s coming.” Satish had no option but to go ahead with Van. He couldn’t permit such costly things to be carried away by unknown man. Satish said nervously “ Be careful.” She nodded. Satish was not scared of Taxi driver. He was more scared of his parents & their attitude. His parents were not nice people. He never confessed it to Isha but he knew that his parents hated him. He needed to tell Isha that truth but he was so scared. He didn’t want her to assume that his house was not happy family. He wanted to pretend so he just said “ Just come as soon as possible.” Isha nodded. Then Cab came. She immediately sat in it. She smiled happily. Finally she was going home. She didn’t want to go in that rented home. Her Mom! Actually her grandmother told her when she was alive that Isha needed to stay with in-laws & she was planning to obey every word of her Grandmother. She adored her Grandmother & her affection was not going to reduce. She knew that once she went in that new house. Her Mummy, her mother would force her to stay independently. Her Mother wanted her to stay in separate family. It was important for her Mother. She wanted to listen to her Grandmother. She was so happy when she drove towards her in-laws house. She was not going to left that house. She wanted to stay there. She needed to force herself on in-laws. She knew that she needed to do that otherwise all would be wrong, Isha was not scared of Cops the way Satish was. She knew that how could she turn all to her side. She came to home again. She managed to make payment to Cab then she started knocking. Slowly door opened. She saw one man sitting on couch. She immediately sensed by his appearance he was the one who was taking away her home & in-laws from her. She gave him angry look. Immediately that man stood up. He looked towards Vishal Seth “ I need to go.” Vimal asked “ Why?” “ She is strong. I am going.” He just ran out of house. She smiled. She said “ So now I will stay here.” “ Where is Satish?” “ He is gone in new house?” Vimal asked angrily “ Then why you don’t went with him?!” “ I don’t want to do it.” She told it in most aggressive way. She said “ I am not going. Satish will set that house then come back.” “ He will not. I told him Cops will arrest you. He said he didn’t want a court case.” Isha laughed. “ He is so childish. He doesn’t understand how did you plan to cheat him! You are taking everything away from him. My Mom told me that when we left house immediately we didn’t get anything. You will give it all to someone else.” Satish wasn’t there so Vishal Seth looked towards Vimal to handle issue. Vimal was also ready to do it. Vimal screamed “ Get out of my house. I don’t want you or your husband. We have tolerated you two for long time but now we had enough. Just go away.” Isha started to cry loudly. Isha “ Mom will be upset. I will not go away. I need to stay with in-laws.” Vishal Seth had enough. He decided to call Cops. In his heart he was hoping that she would feel scared & go away. But she didn’t. She just kept crying loudly.

       Satish was so tense. Isha didn’t call him. He tried to call her back. Then he suddenly remembered that Isha was telling her mother told her to stay with her in-laws. He immediately called her mother. First they discussed normal things. Then he mentioned their shifting. Her mother immediately jumped with joy. “ It’s best I don’t want her to settle down with your parents..don’t take it in wrong way but she got that odd obsession of staying with in-laws.” “ But she said you told her.” “ Me? I don’t want her to stay in joint family. I will help you with your separate house. We will buy one in her name. She must be talking about Mom. It means her grandmother. Her grandmother used to stay in some big house with her in-laws then her in-laws decided to permit them to stay independently but finally her in-laws felt them without any money. No one know who was benefited by that money.” Satish felt so tense. He knew that his parents were planning same thing. He decided to avoid discussing it. But now he didn’t see much option. He said slowly “ My parents hated me. I know they didn’t want me from my birth. I felt slowly it would vanish but it didn’t instead it increased which managed to hurt me. I decided to marry without their advice so I selected Isha & started dating. At beginning they pretended. It was okay. Then slowly they began to get upset with her too. Now they were threatening to call Cops still Isha went there alone.” “ What she went there alone? Why?” “ She forgot documents..” “ It’s just excuse.” “ What?” “ She wanted to stay with her in-laws at any cost. She was sweet with them at beginning because she wanted affection. But then slowly she began to tell me that they hated her. I tried to convince her but she was not ready to listen.” “ I must go back.” “ Don’t worry I am already in my car driver will take me to your home.” Then Isha’s Mom told driver destination. “ Satish I want you to settle that new house. I will bring her back. I want one house ready for her. I don’t want her to go back. I don’t know what will happen if she decided to stay.” While Isha’s Mummy began to drive towards house. Isha started to began to change. When her father-in-law threatened her regarding cops she gave angry look. She suddenly began to look so odd. Her anger were looking so haunted. She took hold of Vishal Seth’s hand. Her grip was such a strong that he started to scream in pain. Vimal started to request her to leave Vishal Seth’s hand. But she didn’t do it. She just kept applying more & more pressure on hand. It was creating so much pain. Vishal Seth was screaming loudly. Isha screamed “ Call Cops!” They didn’t want to take risk now. They began to feel scared of her. She started to arrange all as per her choice. Soon she managed to threw many things from their bedroom away. They wanted to stop her but they were too scared. They just kept watching her. When her changes were over their bedroom was not looking like their old bedroom at all. They began to feel totally sad. She managed to throw away many things. They were so shocked when she managed to break their old cupboard. It was totally broken. Noting was remaining of it. She kept saying old things were just garbage not needed. She started to call person who took away old items. Before their eyes she managed to sell their every old furniture. She kept saying that they would order new one. They didn’t want new one. But they were too scared to object. She managed to sell most of things before her Mummy came. Mummy “ Isha what are you doing?” Isha smiled “ I sold all. They can’t give it other people now.” Her Mummy looked around with shock. Vishal Seth “ Just take her away. I will call Cops..” Isha smiled oddly. “ Yes..do it?” Vimal “ Take that money & go away.” When Isha’s Mummy took her away, Vishal Seth immediately called Cops. He told about his broken hand. They were expecting to get Isha arrested. But then they sensed that Isha was waiting outside. Isha began to cry loudly. Her Mummy kept looking towards her. “ Mummy I will make sure that I will get justice.” Vishal Seth & Vimal shivered. Suddenly Vimal gave scary look. Vishal Seth immediately called Cops to take back complaint said “ It was one family matter.” Cops were angry but they didn’t seem excited to come so they decided to ignore complaint. Then Vishal Seth called Doctor. Isha’s Mummy forced Isha to come with her. Isha was not ready but then suddenly Isha’s mood changed. Isha said “ Let’s go.” Isha sat in Cab. Isha immediately started to look normal. Isha “ I hated that man. They were harassing me so much. Now they will never dare to cheat my husband. They give me his rights.” Mummy “ I helped you. I lied as you told me but I still think this is not right.” “ Mummy I needed money. I want my inheritance. I know I never had any grandmother who told me that. But I did so much for them. They forced me to act like their slave then they decided to not give anything.” “ But..” Isha closhhed her eyes. But somewhere in mind Isha was seeing her imagined grandmother. Isha slowly opened eyes. Isha “ Mummy I need to do something. I started to see that grandmother which never exist.” Mummy nodded. “ I can sense it. I feel you need mental treatment.” “ I become truly unsound while pretending I am unsound.” She said this & started laughing. She went in house Satish selected. Satish had already take appointment of Psychiatrist.Next day they went there. Satish told story which was far away from truth but when Satish went out, Isha began her counselling session alone as Psychiatrist suggested. She told all.Psychiatrist “ You have mental issues no doubt. We need to solve them.” “ So do you feel I lost my mind while pretending?” Psychiatrist smiled & said “ No. You already had mental issues so you decided to pretend that you have them! Why else while having so much money & bank balance you will do so much for in-laws property?! This is mental issue.” Isha nodded. Then slowly Psychiatrist began to discuss her treatment.

                                           The End 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 7083. Dream open new path to

                       Dream open new path to Dream open new path to world which bring one appeal that give new knowledge to move towards sp...