Thursday, January 25, 2024

Poem. 6871. With closed eyes I can see

                        With closed eyes I can see

With closed eyes I can see dream of mind which start new world that start new direction of life

With closed eyes I can see hope of mind which form new chapter that open new world of life

With closed eyes I can see path of mind which create new light that form new brightness of life

With closed eyes I can see move of mind which show new concept that open new thought of life

With closed eyes I can see route of mind which give new strength that start new knowledge of life

With closed eyes I can see smile of mind which form new brightness that show new touch of life

With closed eyes I can see way of mind which create new direction that form new concept of life

With closed eyes I can see move of mind which show new touch that give new chapter of life

With closed eyes I can see soul of mind which start new dream that show new feeling of life

With closed eyes I can see step of mind which form new concept that start new appeal of life

With closed eyes I can see touch of mind which show new knowledge that give new light of life

With closed eyes I can see spirit of mind which start new strength that form new brightness of life

With closed eyes I can see thought of mind which form new brightness that give new hope of life

With closed eyes I can see dream of mind which give new appeal that start new strength of life 

With closed eyes I can see shine of mind which show new dream that create new concept of life

With closed eyes I can see route of mind which create new path that start new direction of life

With closed eyes I can see soul of mind which form new knowledge that give new appeal of life

With closed eyes I can see hope of mind which start new direction that show new knowledge of life

With closed eyes I can see touch of mind which give new strength that bring new route of life

With closed eyes I can see thought of mind which show new smile that form new brightness of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...