Monday, January 22, 2024

Poem. 6868. That chapter which

                                   That chapter which 

That chapter which I read with hope start with new day of life that bring new spirit to touch of life

That chapter which I feel with move form with new step of life that show new appeal to touch of life

That chapter which I sense with way create with new move of life that form new soul to touch of life

That chapter which I show with shine give with new strength of life that start new path to touch of life

That chapter which I start with path show with new light of life that open new soul to touch of life

That chapter which I form with soul form with new route of life that create new step to touch of life

That chapter which I give with step create with new dream of life that show new route to touch of life

That chapter which I show with path give with new direction of life that start new smile to touch of life

That chapter which I read with move show with new light of life that form new appeal to touch of life

That chapter which I create with step form with new strength of life that give new shine to touch of life

That chapter which I give with route start with new appeal of life that show new thought to touch of life

That chapter which I feel with soul create with new word of life that start new spirit to touch of life

That chapter which I start with step show with new direction of life that form new way to touch of life

That chapter which I show with hope form with new dream of life that give new appeal to touch of life

That chapter which I form with route start with new concept of life that show new move to touch of life

That chapter which I give with smile create with new thought of life that start new appeal to touch of life

That chapter which I create with path show with new dream of life that form new knowledge to touch of life

That chapter which I show with way form with new appeal of life that show new direction to touch of life

That chapter which I form with route show with new light of life that create new thought to touch of life

That chapter which I give with spirit create with new smile of life that form new concept to touch of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...