Friday, September 22, 2023

Poem. 6764. One dream start that song

                     One dream start that song

One dream start that song which I keep in heart whole time which just began to give breath to life

One dream start that song which I play in mind whole spirit which just start to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I show in wind whole step which just create to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I give in soul whole strength which just form to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I sense in day whole hope which just bring to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I form in dream whole route which just show to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I feel in spirit whole appeal which just start to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I show in thought whole light which just create to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I create in chapter whole soul which just form to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I give in direction whole smile which just show to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I form in strength whole shine which just start to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I show in spirit whole touch which just create to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I start in shine whole thought which just show to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I create in soul whole chapter which just open to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I bring in hope whole strength which just form to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I form in path whole appeal which just show to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I show in smile whole dream which just open to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I open in spirit whole knowledge which just start to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I create in touch whole route which just bring to give breath in life

One dream start that song which I form in wind whole world which just show to give breath in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...