Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Poem. 6762. Bring me that hope which

                       Bring me that hope which 

Bring me that hope which start new smile that direction show new knowledge to step which create new way to mind

Bring me that hope which form new shine that strength create new route to hope which show new appeal to mind

Bring me that hope which give new spirit that move give new strength to touch which start new touch to mind

Bring me that hope which create new path that thought form new move to path which form new spirit to mind

Bring me that hope which show new touch that knowledge start new step to route which give new soul to mind

Bring me that hope which form new appeal that touch give new chapter to way which create new direction to mind

Bring me that hope which start new route that thought show new concept to move which give new strength to mind

Bring me that hope which give new chapter that smile form new knowledge to soul which start new touch to mind

Bring me that hope which form new soul that route create new direction to path which show new chapter to mind

Bring me that hope which create new start that way give new strength to spirit which form new thought to mind

Bring me that hope which show new word that chapter start new touch to route which open new knowledge to mind

Bring me that hope which start new concept that thought form new step to move which create new strength to mind

Bring me that hope which give new direction that route show new soul to strength which start new smile to mind

Bring me that hope which form new appeal that step create new path to chapter which form new direction to mind

Bring me that hope which show new touch that path start new spirit to direction which give new concept to mind

Bring me that hope which create new shine that move form new appeal to hope which show new chapter to mind

Bring me that hope which start new soul that dream give new knowledge to spirit which open new path to mind

Bring me that hope which give new route that way create new direction to touch which start new spirit to mind

Bring me that hope which form new thought that route start new shine to light which form new direction to mind

Bring me that hope which show new word that touch give new strength to way which create new smile to mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...