Thursday, May 25, 2023

Poem. 6661. Sound of bird told me

                                             Sound of bird told me

Sound of bird told me dream bring new life just let it fly as you want don't stop it for greed it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me path open new light just let it sense as you start don't stop it for evil it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me hope show new route just let it create as you sense don't stop it for wrong direction it know skill of flying 

Sound of bird told me soul start new shine just let it show as you create don't stop it for selfish need it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me move form new hope just let it give as you feel don't stop it for greed it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me strength bring new way just let it start as you show don't stop it for evil it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me dream show new route just let it form as you form don't stop it for wrong path it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me direction give new light just let it create as you start don't stop it for fear it know skill of flying 

Sound of bird told me shine create new appeal just let it show as you give don't stop it for selfish gain it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me spirit form new knowledge just let it give as you show don't stop it for wrong route it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me soul show new touch just let it create as you start don't stop it for greed it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me step start new thought just let it form as you create don't stop it for worst it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me route create new chapter just let it give as you want don't stop it for negative it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me hope give new touch just let it show as you form don't stop it for fear it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me world show new path just let it create as you give don't stop it for wrong move it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me concept form new way just let it start as you create don't stop it for evil it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me dream give new knowledge just let it form as you start don't stop for fear it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me chapter start new smile just let it create as you form don't stop for wrong step it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me strength form new spirit just let it show as you give don't stop for greed it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me hope show new route just let it start as you create don't stop for evil it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me path create new way just let it form as you show don't stop for wrong start it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me shine open new smile just let it show as you start don't stop for evil route it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me route start new path just let it give as you show don't stop for wrong move it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me appeal form new world just let it start as you give don't stop for greed it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me smile give new light just let it create as you form don't stop for wrong word it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me spirit open new touch just let it give as you create don't stop for evil way it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me strength show new soul just let it start as you give don't stop for greed it know skill of flying 

 Sound of bird told me knowledge form new move just let it show as you start don't stop for wrong soul it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me route start new appeal just let it form as you form don't stop for evil step it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me soul create new path just let it give as you create don't stop for selfish way it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me step give new thought just let it create as you show don't stop for wrong route it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me shine show new appeal just let it show as you give don't stop for evil path it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me route form new touch just let it give as you start don't stop for wrong route it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me path give new shine just let it show as you form don't stop for selfish way it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me step create new way just let it form as you create don't stop for evil move it know skill of flying 

Sound of bird told me appeal show new light just let it give as you start don't stop for wrong way it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me smile form new route just let it show as you give don't stop for selfish start it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me spirit give new smile just let it start as you create don't stop for evil light it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me soul create new appeal just let it form as you create don't stop for wrong chapter it know skill of flying

Sound of bird told me step show new light just let it create as you show don't stop for selfish one it know skill of flying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...