Thursday, February 23, 2023

Poem. 6583. I have some dreams

                                I have some dreams 

I have some dreams that know how to fly they touch to soul in such a way that they use to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how easy to smile in such a direction that they bring shine to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to start route towards hope in even hardest day that they show path to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to sense move in such route that they start word to reach sky

I have some dreams that sense how to form world to a strength that they create path to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to see chapter to soul in hardest time that they form light to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to try smiling in direction that they create knowledge to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to sing song of peace in toughest time that they show spirit to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to form route of pleasant dream that they start thought to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to create path of thinking towards light that they give world to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to try light of knowledge towards word that they bring smile to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to show path of direction towards soul that they create hope to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to give strength of knowledge towards step that they show route to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to form appeal of move towards hope that they start direction to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to show chapter of spirit towards move that they give strength to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to climb hopes of concept towards spirit that they show appeal to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to sense touches of step towards concept that they start way to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to create word of strength towards feeling that they give hope to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to form chapter of thought towards appeal that they show spirit to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to give smile of move towards light that bring route to reach sky

I have some dreams that know me how to form path of path towards shine that open soul to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to create strength of word towards step that form shine to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to show touch of knowledge towards route that start hope to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to give direction of spirit towards concept that open word to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to start strength of smile towards light that bring path to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to form chapter of feeling towards appeal that show route to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to create path of concept towards smile that give word to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to give direction of appeal towards soul that form chapter to reach sky 

I have some dreams that show me how to start smile of touch towards shine that open spirit to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to form hope of word towards light that show soul to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to create direction of path towards step that start way to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to show strength of thought towards appeal that form hope to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to start appeal of hope towards thought that give concept to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to give knowledge of path towards strength that bring spirit to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to create direction of soul towards route that start move to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to catch thought of smile towards direction that form path to reach sky

I have some dreams that suggest me how to give touch of step towards concept that open hope to reach sky

I have some dreams that tell me how to show direction of spirit towards touch that start route to reach sky

I have some dreams that show me how to start strength of smile towards appeal that give move to reach sky

I have some dreams that know how to create appeal of feeling towards knowledge that form path to reach sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...