Sunday, July 31, 2022

Poem. 6405. Light can create one

                                   Light can create one

Light can create one dream which I want to share in life that start every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one hope which I start to form in life that form every knowledge from thought of mind

Light can create one spirit which I give to show in life that show every route from thought of mind

Light can create one path which I form to share in life that give every appeal from thought of mind

Light can create one shine which I show to give in life that form every dream from thought of mind

Light can create one step which I start to form in life that start every touch from thought of mind

Light can create one word which I give to show in life that form every smile from thought of mind

Light can create one step which I form to start in life that give every concept from thought of mind

Light can create one start which I want to give in life that show every chapter from thought of mind

Light can create one move which I show to form in life that start every route from thought of mind

Light can create one soul which I give to start in life that show every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one route which I start to show in life that form every strength from thought of mind

Light can create one path which I form to give in life that show every appeal from thought of mind

Light can create one way which I show to start in life that give every hope from thought of mind

Light can create one move which I start to form in life that form every touch from thought of mind

Light can create one soul which I give to show in life that start every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one shine which I show to start in life that form every path from thought of mind

Light can create one spirit which I form to give in life that show every hope from thought of mind

Light can create one strength which I start to form in life that give every route from thought of mind

Light can create one appeal which I show to give in life that start every appeal from thought of mind

Light can create one step which I form to share in life that show every touch from thought of mind

Light can create one soul which I give to show in life that form every step from thought of mind

Light can create one start which I start to form in life that give every appeal from thought of mind

Light can create one hope which I show to start in life that show every smile from thought of mind

Light can create one path which I form to give in life that start every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one step which I sense to form in life that give every concept from thought of mind

Light can create one start which I give to show in life that form every dream from thought of mind

Light can create one spirit which I share to give in life that show every knowledge from thought of mind

Light can create one route which I give to form in life that start every smile from thought of mind

Light can create one move which I start to create in life that form every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one route which I share to show in life that give every hope from thought of mind

Light can create one path which I give to form in life that start every strength from thought of mind

Light can create one soul which I start to give in life that form every knowledge from thought of mind

Light can create one step which I show to start in life that give every direction from thought of mind

Light can create one move which I give to show in life that start every appeal from thought of mind

Light can create one way which I form to give in life that show every chapter from thought of mind

Light can create one spirit which I start to form in life that give every concept from thought of mind

Light can create one path which I give to start in life that form every spirit from thought of mind

Light can create one world which show to form in life that start every strength from thought of mind

Light can create one step which start to show in life that give every appeal from thought of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...