Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Poem. 6090. When I chase my dream

                                                   When I chase my dream

When I chase my dream all become dream of mind it start to show new world which form new way to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start shine of mind it form to create new concept which show new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form path of mind it show to give new knowledge which start new route to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create way of mind it give to start new direction which form new world to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show route of mind it create to give new shine which create new path to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form move of mind it start to form new appeal which give new direction to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give path of mind it show to create new touch which form new world to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start step of mind it form to give new knowledge which start new route to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form start of mind it create to form new light which give new chapter to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create hope of mind it start to give new direction which form new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show appeal of mind it form to create new touch which start new move to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give chapter of mind it show to start new route which create new step to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form direction of mind it create to give new move which form new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start knowledge of mind it form to show new path which give new touch to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create touch of mind it start to give new knowledge which show new way to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show appeal of mind it show to start new direction which form new hope to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form concept of mind it create to give new appeal which start new route to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give strength of mind it form to show new chapter which give new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start chapter of mind it give to create new path which show new touch to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create direction of mind it start to form new soul which start new path to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form appeal of mind it create to give new touch which form new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show touch of mind it form to create new move which create new step to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give knowledge of mind it show to start new path which show new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start direction of mind it create to give new chapter which form new appeal to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show strength of mind it form to start new concept which give new knowledge to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create touch of mind it give to show new route which start new direction to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form path of mind it start to create new appeal which form new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give soul of mind it form to give new strength which show new path to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show step of mind it create to show new step which give new move to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start route of mind it start to form new direction which form new smile to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create path of mind it show to give new appeal which give new touch to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form step of mind it create to start new touch which form new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show move of mind it give to form new strength which start new path to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start way of mind it form to create new thought which give new shine to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all give world of mind it start to show new route which show new step to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create shine of mind it give to start new touch which form new way to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all form direction of mind it form to give new chapter which start new route to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all show strength of mind it create to show new concept which give new knowledge to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all start appeal of mind it give to form new direction which show new light to thought of mind

When I chase my dream all create touch of mind it start to show new strength which form new path to thought of mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...