Monday, July 19, 2021

Poem. 6082. In that picture I see

                                                     In that picture I see

In that picture I see hope of life which start new direction to thinking of soul that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see dream of life which show new knowledge to feeling of step that create new step to spirit of mind

In that picture I see direction of life which create new path to meaning of touch that give new route to spirit of mind

In that picture I see strength of life which form new world to learning of chapter that start new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see chapter of life which give new shine to understanding of spirit that show new path to spirit of mind

In that picture I see concept of life which create new soul to feeling of direction that form new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see thought of life which show new strength to meaning of light that give new direction to spirit of mind

In that picture I see appeal of life which form new dream to learning of concept that start new hope to spirit of mind

In that picture I see knowledge of life which start new route to thinking of world that show new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see shine of life which create new path to feeling of strength that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see move of life which show new light to understanding of step that give new dream to spirit of mind

In that picture I see path of life which give new direction to meaning of touch that start new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see touch of life which form new appeal to learning of soul that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see soul of life which create new step to thinking of shine that show new chapter to spirit of mind

In that picture I see step of life which start new thought to feeling of move that give new direction to spirit of mind

In that picture I see world of life which give new touch to meaning of soul that start new route to spirit of mind

In that picture I see shine of life which show new move to understanding of step that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see world of life which start new path to thinking of knowledge that create new step to spirit of mind

In that picture I see chapter of life which form new start to learning of touch that show new smile to spirit of mind

In that picture I see concept of life which give new touch to feeling of move that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see strength of life which create new step to meaning of path that start new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see direction of life which give new smile to understanding of soul that show new route to spirit of mind

In that picture I see knowledge of life which start new route to thinking of step that create new path to spirit of mind

In that picture I see appeal of life which show new touch to learning of touch that form new smile to spirit of mind

In that picture I see thought of life which give new appeal to feeling of start that start new direction to spirit of mind

In that picture I see chapter of life which start new move to meaning of soul that show new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see shine of life which form new knowledge to thinking of step that form new path to spirit of mind

In that picture I see touch of life which create new direction to understanding of path that give new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see world of life which show new strength to learning of concept that start new direction to spirit of mind

In that picture I see smile of life which start new touch to meaning of direction that create new start to spirit of mind

In that picture I see soul of life which form new appeal to feeling of strength that give new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see move of life which create new shine to thinking of soul that form new appeal to spirit of mind

In that picture I see step of life which show new knowledge to meaning of touch that start new soul to spirit of mind

In that picture I see route of life which start new direction to learning of shine that create new path to spirit of mind

In that picture I see start of life which give new strength to thinking of appeal that form new light to spirit of mind

In that picture I see appeal of life which create new touch to understanding of step that start new hope to spirit of mind

In that picture I see chapter of life which form new light to meaning of thought that give new shine to spirit of mind

In that picture I see soul of life which show new route to feeling of appeal that create new move to spirit of mind

In that picture I see path of life which start new world to learning of touch that form new dream to spirit of mind

In that picture I see shine of life which create new move to thinking of soul that show new appeal to spirit of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...