Thursday, February 27, 2020

Poem. 5104. With my closed eyes I can see direction of light

                    With my closed eyes I can see direction of light
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life began to show wonderful colours of hope which start from soul that give new shine to thought of direction which give new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life start to give enchanting effects on soul which give path from thought that give new spirit to knowledge of step which give new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life feel to create hopeful steps on touch which create word from chapter that give new move to thought of route which give new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life form impact of dreams on route which give thought from concept that give new path to knowledge of start which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create path of strength on move which show chapter from shine that give new appeal to strength of word which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give touch of knowledge on step which show appeal from route that give new concept to thought of soul which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show move of direction on start which show concept from path that give new chapter to knowledge of step which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life began to create positive route which show thought from route that give new appeal to strength of word which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give thought to appeal of chapter which show knowledge from word that give new start to concept of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show knowledge to touch of move which show appeal from step that give new word to chapter of route which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create strength to spirit of concept which show touch from start that give new appeal to touch of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give knowledge to soul of thought which show step from strength that give new concept to route of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show thought to appeal of move which show route from knowledge that give new start to path of concept which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create strength to thought of feeling which show path from touch that give new word to start of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give knowledge to touch of concept which show step from hope that give new path to concept of soul which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create direction to route of chapter which show route from positive that give new step to thought of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give thought to concept of thought which show start from strength that give new word to chapter of path which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create appeal to chapter of touch which show path from knowledge that give new appeal to concept of word which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give concept to touch of strength which show route from chapter that give new knowledge to touch of step which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create chapter to move of route which show step from strength that give new appeal to path of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give strength to step of concept which show route from start that give new concept to touch of strength which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give concept to touch of start which show chapter from route that give new appeal to spirit of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create chapter to move of path which show appeal from step that give new touch to strength of word which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give touch to appeal of step which show strength from way that give new route to concept of path which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create step to thought of move which show appeal from move that give new step to thought of step which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give start to knowledge of path which show touch from word that give new path to knowledge of route which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show spirit to thought of move which show knowledge from path that give new way to chapter of world which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give start to strength of concept which show appeal from move that give new knowledge to touch of step which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create move to chapter of route which show touch from route that give new appeal to thought of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give touch to thought of start which show knowledge from move that give new path to concept of word which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create path to chapter of move which show strength from start that give new knowledge to touch of step which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give word to thought of way which show knowledge from step that give new appeal to spirit of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give move to concept of step which show touch from route that give new concept to start of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show route to touch of start which show thought from step that give new touch to concept of route which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give spirit to light of word which show strength from start that give new knowledge to touch of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create path to step of way which show appeal from spirit that give new appeal to strength of thought which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show route to start of word which show touch from step that give new concept to touch of knowledge which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life give step to shine of hope which show dream from smile that give new chapter to route of chapter which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life create start to move of positive which show hope from soul that give new appeal to path of move which show new shine to life
With my closed eyes I can see direction of light life show route to direction of hope which show dream from way that give new touch to step of start which show new shine to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...