Thursday, February 20, 2020

Poem. 5092. Can I wish on star which I truly like

                      Can I wish on star which I truly like
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let destiny decide but in both ways I know one thing from mind I will fly just that way which I like no one can take away freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let tide take me ahead as weather decide I don't know what happen just know one thing I can create shelter to protect freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let move take me ahead as world decide I know one thing I can protect my likes & dislikes I can find place to defend freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let path take me ahead as future decide I know one thought I can protect my ideas which touch of hope to spirit that hold freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let future form concept of life but I know one thing my dream have strength to protect me on each point that defend freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let wind decide weather of life but I know one thought my route have shine to show me that hope of dream that protect freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let touch decide direction of life but I know one  thing my move have light to show route of dream that give way to defend freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let tide move things as per choice of life but I know one step that is strength of my hope which defend my dream to protect freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let spirit of situation decide but I know my feeling will finally rule my world and my heart will protect every step of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let start of concept decide but I know my move will show my direction and my shine will strengthen every path of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let appeal of chapter decide but I know my strength will show my concept and my move will show every route of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let concept of touch decide but I know my direction will show my shine and my strength will show every word of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let direction of destiny decide but I know my thought will show my soul and my smile that way which show new touch of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let concept of future decide but I know my shine will show my direction and my spirit that step which show new step of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let chapter of destiny decide but I know my spirit will show my strength and my hope that dream which show new way of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let direction of touch decide but I know my soul will show my appeal and my move that light which show new thought of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let strength of direction decide but I know my move will show my soul and my way that give direction to new appeal of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let thought of concept decide but I know my soul will show my strength and my move that give chapter to new world of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let future of destiny decide but I know my appeal will show my touch and my word that give concept to new path of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let direction of future decide but I know my shine will show my soul and my feel that give knowledge to new appeal of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let strength of destiny decide but I know my spirit will show my direction of route that give strength to new concept of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let appeal of future decide but I know my start will show my knowledge of shine that give direction to new chapter of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let route of destiny decide but I know my step will show my strength of appeal that give knowledge to new touch of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let start of situation decide but I know my move will show my shine of light that give strength to new direction of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let path of future decide but I know my shine will show my strength of word that give concept to new knowledge of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let word of destiny decide but I know my step will show my concept of move that give direction to new thought of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let thought of future decide but I know my path will show my strength of route that give chapter to new knowledge of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let shine of destiny decide but I know my world will show my step of move that give concept to new appeal of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let appeal of future decide but I know my spirit will show my knowledge of step that give chapter to new thought of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let concept of destiny decide but I know my soul will show my concept of word that give route to new knowledge of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let direction of future decide but I know my move will show my direction of route that give path to new chapter of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let strength of destiny decide but I know my start will show my strength of move that give step to new concept of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let knowledge of future decide but I know my spirit will show my chapter of path that give start to new appeal of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let concept of destiny decide but I know my touch will show my concept of word that give shine to new light of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let chapter of future decide but I know my soul will show my direction of route that give strength to new concept of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let route of destiny decide but I know my step will show my strength of word that give knowledge to new touch of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let word of future decide but I know my move will show my knowledge of step that give direction to new appeal of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let move of destiny decide but I know my spirit will show my direction of move that give strength to new concept of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let path of future decide but I know my touch will show my appeal of chapter that give knowledge to new route of freedom of my mind
Can I wish on star which I truly like or am I need to let word of destiny decide but I know my step will show my hope of smile that give direction to new chapter of freedom of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...