Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Poem. 5075 Suddenly I want to get that wing

                            Suddenly I want to get that wing
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my mind I want to reach to that step which give new hope to learning of thought that give new shine to meaning of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find way that give move to thought to meaning of knowledge that give new step to feeling of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to show step that give thought to thinking of concept that give new direction to learning of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to reach to that word which give new dream to meaning of knowledge that give new step to feeling of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my route I want to show path that give new shine to understanding of direction that give new hope to shine of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find word that give new appeal to knowledge of spirit that give new thought to chapter of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to show start that give new direction to appeal of step that give new knowledge to touch of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to find route that give new knowledge to spirit of move that give new appeal to concept of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to show path that give new appeal to touch of soul that give new knowledge to chapter of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to reach step that give new concept to move of start that give new appeal to direction of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my shine I want to find path that give new direction to touch of step that give new thought to strength of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my appeal I want to find step that give new concept to spirit of shine that give new knowledge to chapter of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to reach start that give new chapter to touch of move that give new appeal to strength of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find route that give new knowledge to step of start that give new concept to spirit of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to reach path that give new appeal to start of knowledge that give new touch to step of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my route I want to find word that give new chapter to way of concept that give new direction to start of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to find step that give new concept to start of direction that give new knowledge to word of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my spirit I want to reach path that give new appeal to touch of strength that give new appeal to move of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my step I want to find way that give new direction to spirit of knowledge that give new word to path of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my start I want to find route that give new concept to step of direction that give new chapter to start of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to reach start that give new appeal to start of knowledge that give new concept to step of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find touch that give new chapter to step of concept that give new direction to word of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to reach word that give new knowledge to start of move that give new strength to start of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to find chapter that give new direction to touch of step that give new appeal to step of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to reach concept that give new strength to concept of start that give new direction to start of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my light I want to reach direction that give new appeal to thought of move that give new strength to word of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to find strength that give new concept to touch of path that give new knowledge to way of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my touch I want to find knowledge that give new chapter to spirit of move that give new direction to touch of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my start I want to reach direction that give new knowledge to path of step that give new appeal to spirit of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find appeal that give new concept to touch of shine that give new knowledge to move of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to find touch that give new chapter to path of step that give new direction to word of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to reach path that give new direction to appeal of word that give new strength to step of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to find chapter that give new knowledge to touch of start that give new appeal to move of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my touch I want to reach concept that give new appeal to step of path that give new direction to word of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my step I want to find knowledge that give new concept to start of word that give new knowledge to way of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to reach direction that give new knowledge to touch of step that give new appeal to start of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to find chapter that give new direction to appeal of path that give new concept to touch of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my move I want to reach path that give new concept to touch of spirit that give new direction to appeal of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my path I want to find concept that give new direction to appeal of word that give new strength to concept of route of mind
Suddenly I want to get that wing which fly in sky with my word I want to reach chapter that give new touch to chapter of step that give new word to knowledge of route of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 658. Pari's books

                                      Pari's books  Pari was so excited about each thought. She began to watch design of her dress. It w...