Sunday, January 27, 2019

Poem. 4423. When I see weather out of window

                              When I see weather out of window
When I see weather out of window I sense new life I feel new hope to thinking which show new word to feather of my soul and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new path I feel new meaning to route which show new path to peace of my route and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new word I feel new touch to direction which show new route to start of my way and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new light I feel new learning to strength which show new path to appeal of my word and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new touch I feel new understanding to start which show new word to concept of my route and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new meaning to spirit which show new path to appeal of my concept and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new meaning to route which show new way to knowledge of my spirit and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new understanding to start which show new word to chapter of my shine and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new knowledge I feel new learning to soul which show new path to appeal of my step and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new concept I feel new meaning to route which show new hope of world and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new thinking to appeal which show new way of knowledge and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new appeal I feel new meaning to route which show new start of thought and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new understanding to way which show new path of concept and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new thinking to appeal which show new start of direction and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new meaning to route which show new step of concept and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new learning to start which show new shine of light and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new chapter I feel new understanding to step which show new path of strength and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new feeling to spirit which show new concept of knowledge and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new thinking to appeal which show new path of direction and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new learning to soul which show new touch of learning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new appeal I feel new meaning to route which show new start of understanding and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new thinking to start which show new path of meaning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new meaning to route which show new route of thinking and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new thinking to start which show new word of understanding and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new feeling to route which show new path of meaning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new learning to start which show new way of feeling and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new concept I feel new meaning to word which show new direction of learning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new spirit I feel new feeling to step which show new path of meaning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new understanding to start which show new start of feeling and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new chapter I feel new thinking to appeal which show new path of thinking and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new path I feel new learning to meaning to route which show new way of learning and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new feeling to step to thought which show new touch of understanding and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new understanding to path to strength which show new light of shine and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new way I feel new meaning to route which show new direction and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new thinking to start which show new knowledge and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new concept I feel new learning to soul which show new thought and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new feeling to step which show new touch and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new concept I feel new understanding to path which show new concept and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new meaning to word which show new strength and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new thinking to start which show new word and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new appeal I feel new learning to direction which show new path and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new concept I feel new understanding to path which show new word and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new meaning to route which show new touch and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new thinking to start which show new way and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new knowledge I feel new meaning to route which show new touch and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new strength I feel new learning to soul which show new path and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new thought I feel new thinking to start which show new light and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new appeal I feel new understanding to path which show new word and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new direction I feel new meaning to route which show new path and chapter of life
When I see weather out of window I sense new word I feel new feeling to knowlege which show new way and chapter of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...