Friday, January 4, 2019

Poem. 4386. When I start to look around

                               When I start to look around
When I start to look around I see different words of chapter which show new path to life which give new concept to appeal of knowledge which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of strength which show new touch to life which give new chapter to strength of direction which show new path to mind
When I start to look around I see different steps of direction which show new move to life which give new thought to touch of thinking which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of concept which show new word to life which give new appeal to thought of learning which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different routes of path which show new path to life which give new strength to direction of meaning which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different touches of move which show new appeal to life which give new chapter to concept of learning which show new move to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of knowledge which show new word to life which give new direction to route of thinking which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of direction which show new path to life which give new concept to appeal  of learning which show new route to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of thought which show new word to life which give new thought to touch which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different steps of route which show new appeal of thought to life which give new path to chapter which show new step to mind
When I start to look around I see different shines of light which show new path to life which give new chapter to concept which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of path which show new concept to life which give new strength to step which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of chapter which show new strength to life which give new concept to appeal which show new light to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of strength which show new way to life which give new direction to route which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of knowledge which show new chapter to life which give new thought to way which show new appeal to mind
When I start to look around I see different concepts of move which show new path to life which give new shine to direction which show new concept to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of direction which show new start to life which give new appeal to thought which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different steps of thought which show new word to life which give new strength to knowledge which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different chapters of touch which show new concept to life which give new start to touch which show new move to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of strength which show new direction to life which give new path to concept which show new light to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of knowledge which show new spirit to life which give new word to knowledge which show new path to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of concept which show new way to life which give new thought to way which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different touches of move which show new word to life which give new direction to route which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different appeals of way which show new path to life which give new knowledge to soul which show new route to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of chapter which show new light to life which give new strength to step which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of route which show new direction to life which give new light to shine which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of concept which show new strength to life which give new path to strength which show new appeal to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of direction which show new path to life which give new thought to way which show new spirit to mind
When I start to look around I see different routes of understanding which show new spirit to life which give new knowledge to soul which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different touches of learning which show new word to life which give new direction to touch which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different concepts of meaning which show new touch to life which give new strength to start which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different chapters of thinking which show new path to life which give new thought to touch which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of meaning which show new start to life which give new knowledge to soul which show new appeal to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of feeling which show new way to life which give new direction to route which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of meaning which show new path to life which give new appeal to light which show new path to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of learning which show new word to life which give new strength to step which show new route to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of thinking which show new touch to life which give new thought to way which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different steps of meaning which show new appeal to life which give new direction to route which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different chapters of understanding which show new path to life which give new thought to touch which show new move to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of learning which show new touch to life which give new knowledge to soul which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of thinking which show new path to life which give new thought to spirit which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of meaning which show new step to life which give new strength to move which show new start to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of learning which show new touch to life which give new light to shine which show new step to mind
When I start to look around I see different touches of feeling which show new route to life which give new thought to start which show new way to mind
When I start to look around I see different chapters of understanding which show new path to life which give new strength to light which show new route to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of meaning which show new touch to life which give new thought to spirit which show new word to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of understanding which show new path to life which give new light to shine which show new step to mind
When I start to look around I see different steps of learning which show new touch to life which give new direction to start which show new touch to mind
When I start to look around I see different paths of understanding which show new word to life which give new thought to way which show new spirit to mind
When I start to look around I see different words of thinking which show new start to life which give new strength to move which show new path to mind
When I start to look around I see different ways of learning which show new word to life which give new thought to concept which show new route to mind
When I start to look around I see different starts of meaning which show new path to life which give new knowledge to soul which show new word to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...