Sunday, November 5, 2017

Poem 3655. What I want to think

                                                       What I want to think
What I want to think will start with my mind what situation told me will start to change it on every time we start to sense we change in thought but hopes must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my soul what will give different kind of light which will show different meaning to soul which will show new world to spirit positive must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different spirit of concept which will show different way to mind which will show new way to soul smile must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different path of soul which will show different meaning to mind which will show new hope to spirit must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with me learning what will give different effect of soul which will show different books which will show new page to learning must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different touch of spirit which will show different knowledge which will show new touch must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my thinking what will give different world of thinking which will show different direction which will show new knowledge must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different resource of learning which will show different move which will show new move must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different chapter of feeling which will show different spirit which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different page of thinking which will show different page which will show new chapter must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different word of understanding which will show different resource which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different emotion of meaning which will show different path which will show new chapter must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different touch of learning which will show different direction which will show new line must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different spirit of feeling which will show different emotion which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different word of understanding which will show different route which will show new line must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different meaning of soul which will show different path which will show new chapter must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my thinking what will give different direction of appeal which will show different spirit which will show new page must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different concept of soul which will show different chapter which will show new touch must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different way of world which will show different hope which will show new route must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different chapter of thinking which will show different route which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different appeal of feeling which will show different direction which will show new touch must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different path of meaning which will show different touch which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different way of understanding which will show different feel which will show new direction must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different line of meaning which will show different word which will show new start must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different emotion of thinking which will show different world which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my thinking what will give different soul of learning which will show different chapter which will show new soul must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different spirit of feeling which will show different touch which will show new direction must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different soul of meaning which will show different way which will show new learning must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different path of thinking which will show different move which will show new thinking must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding what will give different route to learning which will show different direction which will show new meaning must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different thought to feeling which will show different way which will show new feeling must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different page to meaning which will show different page which will show new meaning must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different line to knowledge which will show different way which will show new route must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my thinking what will give different chapter to direction which will show different feeling which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different path to learning which will show different page which will show new chapter of soul must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different touch to understanding which will show different knowledge which will show new thought must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding of soul what will give different line to meaning which will show different word which will show new meaning must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different appeal to learning which will show different path which will show new page of concept must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different word to meaning which will show different way which will show new direction of spirit must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different knowledge to thinking which will show different path which will show new word of line must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning what will give different path to feeling which will show different line which will show new touch of touch must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling what will give different light to meaning which will show different feel which will show new path of direction must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning what will give different direction to learning which will show different knowledge which will show new route of soul must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding of chapter what will give different chapter to feeling which will show different word which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my meaning of side what will give different touch to thinking which will show different path which will show new start must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling of side what will give different step of meaning which will show different world which will show new route must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my learning of path what will give different start of feeling which will show different direction which will show new soul must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my thinking of soul what will give different emotion of touch which will show different route which will show new feel must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my feeling of world what will give different chapter of learning which will show different direction which will show new path must not stay behind
What I want to think will start with my understanding of world what will give different path of meaning which will show different route which will show new touch must not stay behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...