Friday, November 3, 2017

Poem 3654. When laughing start to rise

                                                             When laughing start to rise
When laughing start to rise I never want to stop it on any time but some people just hate it but then that is their problem since I don't laugh on them I laugh in my dreams on every point
When laughing start to rise  it is never crime on any time but some people just don't understand smile unless it start after winning for me smile is for joy not for winning on every point
When laughing start to rise  it can turn it in wrong way but some people just manage to see it in wrong style after understanding joy of world we start to smile on every point
When laughing start to rise  it began to give effect on mind but some people start to see even evil in smile but it seem so wrong on each way of feeling on step on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want it on other's sorrow in mind but some people start to see even joy in other's sorrows since they are enemy to their mind on way on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to show other concept in mind but some people start to see different feeling since they start to see sorrows even in every joy on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to show other thinking in mind but some people manage to keep wrong thought even while smiling in life and sense them in others on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to show other feeling in mind but some people began to find even evil in smile while I keep innocent one for entire life on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense sorrow from soul around me to any one in life but some people began to find new way of sorrows for others on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense worst feeling from thinking to any soul in life but some people start to feel happiness of soul for every step with understanding on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to see tears around me in world in any eyes but some people want to store just laugh for themselves for it they are ready to gift tears on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to keep it in my heart I want to spread it around me but some people want to even turn my smile into sorrow since they feel scared of happiness on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to stop it in my thought I want to feel it from soul but some people want to stop it on every way of mind since it will give hopes to world on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to stop it in my world I want to feel it from different direction but some people want to store it on every step of mind since it give new touch on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to limit it in my thought I want to feel it from different route but some people want to limit it on every way of mind since it give new path on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to start it in my understanding I want to feel it from start that some people want to change it on every word of mind since it give new spirit on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to create it in my artificial way I want to feel it from touch of soul that some people want to feel on every line since it give new path on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense it in my thinking I want to feel words from every direction of way that some direction will began to sense since it give new thought on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense cloud of sorrows in my thinking I want to feel those touch from every way that show new touch since it give new chapter on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to show those step of negativity in my thought I want to show those direction that show new route since it give new feeling of soul on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to show those line of understanding in my chapter I want to know those start that show new thought since it give new thinking of world on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to learn those feeling of chapter in my world which bring darkness to world since when I found joy I will sense step of happiness on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense wrong thing in world which will bring trouble in life I just want to sense happiness since I want joy for me and around me on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense wrong direction from soul which will bring sorrows in life I want to sense different incidence since I want to pleasant feel on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to bring happiness from different step which will show different touch in life I want to learn pleasant move since I want to sense my soul on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to learn meaning from different word which will show wrong line in life I want to understand different move since I want to store happiness on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to understand thinking from different side which will show concept in life I want to find those chapter since I want to learn different way on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to think learning from different sorrows which will show way in life I want to find those step of happiness for all since I want to keep happiness on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to understand meaning from different chapter which will show direction in life I want to find those start of happiness since I want to spread it on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to see pains for any one I don't want to be like people who want to create pains for their happiness in world since I want just happiness around me on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to learn thought which give wrong meaning to mind people need to sense happiness is just pleasant chapter of thought since I learn ways on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to turn it in sorrow which is important for me in life but people want to win so much that forget it in life since I love it I want it on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to sense it on every step which is concept for direction in life but people need to sense so much start in life since I sense smile on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to lose it's treasure in life which will be showing different effects but people don't want to lose it I don't mind since I sense new will enter on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to learn way without it in life but people want to show different winning spot so they forget smile since I desire it on every step I want it on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to ignore on any step in life but people want to show different path on every way but I need to choose right since I want to sense smile on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to take way which begin without it in life but people took much ways for winning but I never did since it never seem right for soul on every point
When laughing start to rise I never want to lose it for greed since it have hopes inside but people don't mind losing it from time to time since they don't value it as I did on every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense negativity in it but people feel that wrong touch in it from time to time but we can't change them so I enjoy it since it is moment of happiness on every point
When laughing start to rise I never learn path in it but people start that meaning which show resource that give new light on each point since it start to show new light on every point
When laughing start to rise I never understand step in it but people start that feeling which show emotion that give new chapter on each world I don't like since it start to show artificial touch on every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense evil in it but people start to find even evil in smile on many point since they have evil hidden in thought since it start to show new start on every point
When laughing start to rise I never see different chapter but people start to show different feeling on many side of touch since it will give new spirit and direction to soul on every point
When laughing start to rise I never see different word but people see them and many times forget to smile but what I see just smile since it is most valuable thing to soul on every point
When laughing start to rise I never see different chapter but people see them with their motives from time to time to sense those concept since it is most precious thing to direction to them on every point
When laughing start to rise I never see different pleasant way but people see them with their appeal from move to sense those way since it is most important thing to soul to thought on every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense motive just feel need of it from mind but people want to smile with motives since I never understand how can they find motive in every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense other direction just feel need of happiness but people want to use it on every point since I want to live with laugh they want to achieve it in every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense other touch just feel soul of understanding but people want to sense different picture in it on every point since they want to be happy in every point
When laughing start to rise I never sense other route just feel pleasant touch to feel but people want to sense different path in life on every way since they want to grab that smile I want to feel on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...